Anything Goes RP discussion

1x1 > * Jackie & Raven *

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) Is that okay?

message 3: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) Hm! So what shall we do?

message 5: by Raven (last edited Nov 20, 2013 03:00PM) (new)

Raven (Kawa808) I had an idea just pop up cause I read one of my old character ideas.

Best friends. One a joyous success with pure happiness but with no a strand of fun in her young life. the other a success but with no happiness except for the bottom of her empty drinks and the light from her smoke. And will help arrive?

I've been told my drunken smoker to seem like a bad ass from my other RP lol

message 7: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) Friends since they were little. One was always the straight A student with the best academics but never the social butterfly. Her friend was always the trouble maker with not as good grades but was in every activity considered fine arts possible. As they both got older and graduated from high school they both head in their own directions. Straight A: meets the "Perfect" man, has a successful career (Your choice), but never really went out on the town. Trouble maker: worked as a secretary and had nothing but broken relationships, but always seemed to find her self either drinking her self to sleep. Both will try to pull together and learn together what they need in life from each other.

Better explanation?

message 9: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) Yay! well I'll get a picture and description for my character. I'm sorry for just throwing you a character ):

message 10: by Raven (last edited Nov 20, 2013 04:09PM) (new)

Raven (Kawa808)
* ignore the Axe *

Name: Rita Stephens

Looks: Has two mockingbirds tattooed on her chest, tanned,

Personality: Sarcastic, chill, down to Earth, serious, and can be ignorant and mean.

Family: Father passed away when she was 15, her mother is still widowed, and she has an older brother who's moved to a different town.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments Name: Mike

Looks: Is 5'10, short brown scruffy hair.

Personality: TBRP'D

Family: two older sister, one younger brother, mother and father. Everyone is still alive.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "Name: Mike

Family: two older sister, one younger brother, mother and father. Everyone is still alive."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "Name: Mike

Family: two older sister, one ..."