Revolution RP discussion

The Enterprise Corporation > Enterprise District

Comments Showing 1-50 of 579 (579 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by The Phantom, Mastermind MOD (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 3578 comments Mod
Owned by the now-blind Prodaz Fabrikant, this District has the most deplorable factories in the city. They are also the most profitable. The area is currently unstable, given a lack of certain leadership.

Lostinwonderland Natalie came into the enterprise district and sits down on a bench

message 3: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 1927 comments ((Social butterfly?? He's like in rags, he's a thief...))

Scree saw her and frowned. He slunk deeper into the shadow so that he was nearly invisible

Lostinwonderland (She's nice to everyone) Natalie picked up a book out if her bag and started reading

message 5: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 1927 comments ((Whatever...Scree thinks she's weird haha...but rich ;)))

He slid in and out of the flickering shadows towards her. He should've tried for her purse while he was talking to her and she was distracted, but he'd been too startled at being addressed. Perhaps another conversation would be worthwhile...

Lostinwonderland (Lol ok)

Lostinwonderland Natalie saw scree coming toward her and smiled

message 8: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 1927 comments His eyes locked with here and he nodded briskly.

message 9: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 1927 comments ((This is such awkward interaction XD)

message 10: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland (Lollolidkprobabgsyggprobably XD)

message 11: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Natalie patted the seat next to her

message 12: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 1927 comments Scree sat. "Whatchoo reading?" he asked.

message 13: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland *A horror book* she retorted

message 14: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 1927 comments "Lovely."

message 15: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Natalie nodded

message 16: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 1927 comments "What's your name," he asked, trying to keep her talking.

message 17: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland She said *natalie* while she grabbed her purse and sat it on her lap (gonna try to make it hard for him lol)

message 18: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 1927 comments ((Joy))
He gave her a look. "Easy there, can't a guy be plain friendly and innocent"

message 19: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland *i do have my suspicions* eyeing him

message 20: by The Phantom, Mastermind MOD (new)

((Mar, just as a matter of neatness, would you mind using speech marks {"..."} for your speech, as opposed to asterisks?))

message 21: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 1927 comments He drew back in mock offense. "Me? I'm as innocent as a butterfly!" He batted his eyelashes for good measure

message 22: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland (Ok I used it for other rps)

message 23: by The Phantom, Mastermind MOD (new)

((Thank you!))

message 24: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Natalie got up and walked off hoping that he would follow her

message 25: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland (Np ^^)

message 26: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 1927 comments He watched her leave, considered following her, then decided against it.

((Sorry, but it's what he would do))

message 27: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland (Ok) Natalie arrived home and laid on the couch

message 28: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 1927 comments He wandered up and down the streets in search of unwary people who looked like they might be able to spare some gold. He knew La Mortien disapproved of his thieving, but hey, a revolution had to get its funds from somewhere, right? Still, for him, he avoided stealing from the poorest people.

message 29: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland (If he would have asked she might have been generous enough :) )

message 30: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 1927 comments ((Maybe, but his pride won't let him beg. Not to mention he wouldn't think of that, in his world you take what you can get and for most people that's barely enough toget by. He sees the aristocracy as greedy and selfish and stupid...no offense ;) ))

message 31: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland (Lol ok)

message 32: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 1927 comments From the rooftop, he spotted Ellie, another person involved in the revolution, as he was.

message 33: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 200 comments Ellie blew into her rigid hands, warming them with her breath that was sent in puffs of air when they were exhaled. She rubbed her hands on her coat. It was certainly chilly-a bit too chilly actually.
Ellie heard a crack in the eerie silence. She stiffened and placed her hand gently on the pistol in her coat pocket. She could feel two eyes burning into her; someone was nearby, Ellie was sure of it.
There was another crack. It came from above. Ellie looked up to see a figure staring down at her from a rooftop, his face shadowed and unrecognisable.
Ellie pulled her pistol half way out from her pocket. "Who are you?" she asked.

message 34: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 1927 comments He jumped down from the rooftop with the air of an expert making it look easy. "Just me, El," he said mildly, putting his hands in the air mockingly

message 35: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 200 comments Ellie lifted her hand from the pistol. She raised her eyebrows and pressed her lips together. 'Show off,' she thought.
"Alright, sorry. Just...nervous," Ellie replied. "So, what have you been doing? I haven't seen in a long, long while."

message 36: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 1927 comments "Oh, I've just been out and around," he said breezily. The ghost of a crooked half-smile touched his lips. "How are you, El? As you say, it's been a while."

message 37: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 200 comments (Just saying that I like that 'ghost of crooked half smile' u used. It sounds good :) )

Ellie blew her fringe from her face. "Fine, I guess," she muttered, drawing a circle in the dirt that packed the cobbles together. "I've been stealing quite a lot, trying to support my family and stuff like that. Picking quite a few pockets too."
Ellie sighed and looked around. The street was deathly silent, with only the patter of footsteps scurrying away into the shadows. Ellie took no notice. They could no harm.

message 38: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland natalie came back into the district, she needed to get some items to be brought back to her house

message 39: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 1927 comments ((Thanks :) ))

"Sounds familiar," he said, shaking his hair out of his face. "La Mortien been up to much of anything lately?" he added in a lower tone. "I haven't been down at camp much for a while."

message 40: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland (to who?)

message 41: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 1927 comments ((Ellie))

His head whipped around as he heard footsteps on the cobblestones. He held up a finger to Ellie for silence. He pivoted, eyes darting back and forth across the streets and rooftops.

message 42: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland (Ok)

message 43: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 200 comments Ellie followed Scree's gaze. She saw nothing, no one. She wanted to ask, "Who is it?" But when Scree had held his finger to her lips, she knew he meant it and would enforce it.

message 44: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Natalie walked into a grocery store

message 45: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 1927 comments He heard a door clang somewhere, and relaxed, letting out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. "Never mind," he muttered, half embarrassed at the false alarm.

message 46: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 200 comments Ellie felt her shoulders slump and she sighed in relief. "Maybe we should get out of sight, just in case someone's watching," she suggested, looking behind her and expecting to see a shadowed figure creeping along the cobbles, ready to attack.
There was no one.

message 47: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Natalie walked out and sat down in the bench relaxing for awhile before going home

message 48: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 1927 comments "Maybe," he said. His eyes scanned the streets around him once more, tracking every shadow to its owner. He jerked his head to a side street, indicating that they could talk in there. He sat down on a cinderblock in the alley.

message 49: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy | 1927 comments ((Elephant what time zone are you in?))

message 50: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 200 comments (It's probably sometime morning where you are. It's 10.23 pm right now)

Ellie followed him and leaned against the brick wall of the building beside them. It was dusty and crumbling; Ellie didn't like the feel of it on her body, however she didn't move.
"Anyway, I heard rumours that some revolutionaries were planning attacks on the noblemen and others of high rank. Nothing else though, however the food supply has increased somewhat largely as well as the weapon stock."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12