The Sarah Addison Allen Fan Group discussion

Lost Lake > Win 1 of 3 Lost Lake Suitcases!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 794 (794 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Only nine weeks left until LOST LAKE is on sale! But three of you can read LOST LAKE early! We are giving away three of these LOST LAKE paper mache suitcases, designed by Sarah Addison Allen herself, with a copy of LOST LAKE inside.

Here's a glimpse of what they look like:
https://www.goodreads.com/photo/group...

All you have to do is comment below answering this question and we will randomly select three of you!

In this novel, Kate brings her daughter, Devin, to Lost Lake. If you were going on a getaway to LOST LAKE, who would YOU bring?

message 2: by S (new)

S | 3 comments I would bring Peace,Serenity and Love. Hugs,Suzy

message 3: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Solomon | 3 comments I would bring my wife, because she is my soulmate.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle My daughters and husband.

message 5: by Darlene (new)

Darlene (princesskelcie2) I would bring peace, love and my daughter.

message 6: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (nubian_princesa) Definitely my Son ..He is a pleasure to hang out with

message 7: by Glenda (new)

Glenda L I would bring my three granddaughters ... they are a delight.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2 comments I would bring my fun self and my twin sister.

message 9: by Spring (new)

Spring Adams | 1 comments My husband and my two children and of course my cat rocky :)

message 10: by Desiree (new)

Desiree Streib I would bring the members of my book club with copies of all the books we want to exchange. This way we would actually have time to read them!

message 11: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 8 comments I would bring my husband and my two children John and Annalise...oh and also my parents, my brother, my in-laws...the more the merrier...and the more to cook so I don't gave to lol.

Linda (Miss Greedybooks) | 10 comments My husband, books & tea.

message 13: by Sam (new)

Sam (samagawea) I would totally bring my sister, who would go wild with me. We would totally be feral by the end of the week.

message 14: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 4 comments Oh my stars, how adorable is that suitcase?!

If I were going to LOST LAKE, I'd definitely bring my mom and sister. And my cats. :)

message 15: by Michele (new)

Michele (cheley11) | 15 comments I'd take my best friend, Danielle. We don't see each other nearly enough!

message 16: by Tanja (new)

Tanja | 1 comments My husband and kids...it sounds magical!

message 17: by bouldermimi (new)

bouldermimi My family, of course!

message 18: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Montgomery  | 1 comments I would bring my husband, parents, and best friend!

message 19: by Gail (new)

Gail I would bring my husband, my children & my best friends

message 20: by Amy (new)

Amy | 2 comments My mother and my three dogs.

message 21: by Ricki (new)

Ricki Treleaven (rickijill) I'd bring my husband, two daughters, and Westie baby, Bonnie Blue!

message 22: by Myndee (new)

Myndee (CraCralovinwriter) | 1 comments I would bring people who would make me laugh. and A story I can carry with me.

message 23: by Tammy (new)

Tammy (tripplanner) | 5 comments My family and our border collie Sam. We could use some relax time.

message 24: by Dr (new)

Dr (ladybaconus) | 1 comments My sister. With 5 kids, she would need the break lol

message 25: by Elisia (new)

Elisia Crawford I would bring my husband and 2 sons. They're the best to hang around with :)

message 26: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (mandey1) My parents, sister and bro IL, and two adorable kids that I fell in love with in Russia.

message 27: by Pam (new)

Pam I think that I would like to make it a girls trip and would bring my daughter and two granddaughters.

message 28: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Bottey | 3 comments I would bring my friend Brittany, who recently discovered the magical world of Sarah Addison Allen. Together we would have so much fun uncovering the magic of Lost Lake!

message 29: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (slkenn79) I would bring my best friend and my cats!

message 30: by Annie (new)

Annie | 23 comments I would bring my husband and my sons. It's been a very rough year and we could all use a getaway to LOST LAKE!

message 31: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 4 comments My dog Scarlet O'Hara and my 10 year old niece.

message 32: by Kaydri (new)

Kaydri My two sisters.

message 33: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Hill | 3 comments I would bring my husband, of course, but it would be great if we could bring our wonderful dog Maddie with us.

message 34: by Babsie444 (new)

Babsie444 | 6 comments I would bring my husband and our daughter (and our 3.5 pound Maltese)!

message 35: by Candace (new)

Candace | 4 comments I would bring my Father, Mother and Grandmother and Grandfather back from heaven.

message 36: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 3 comments My mom -- just because. :)

message 37: by Laura (new)

Laura (domer91) | 2 comments My husband and kids. The most important people in my life.

message 38: by Jill (new)

Jill | 4 comments My hubby!

message 39: by Jeanne (new)

Jeanne Paruszkiewicz gumbleton | 1 comments My dog. I would love a little break for myself and unplug!

message 40: by Jen (new)

Jen | 2 comments I'd bring my soon-to-be born daughter, because the doctors said there was less than 1% chance we'd ever have her. Take that, doctors!

message 41: by Pam (new)

Pam Brady My husband, daughters, sons-in-law, new grandson, and all the dogs!

message 42: by Saralyn (last edited Nov 21, 2013 08:38AM) (new)

Saralyn (gypsywonder34) | 3 comments I would bring my kindle and bottle of wine. I would just enjoy a break from reality and welcome the peace of mind. Simplicity is bliss. :)

miller.saralyn@yahoo.com

message 43: by Joy (new)

Joy Anderson | 1 comments I would bring my handsome Border Collie, Trigger. And some chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate.

message 44: by Shawn (new)

Shawn | 2 comments My daughters, my Mom and my Grandmother

message 45: by Amy (new)

Amy | 7 comments I would bring my husband and three children, because I don't like to be away from them for too long.

message 46: by Annicka (new)

Annicka Borges (selkiepunk) | 1 comments My husband and my boys, because I can't possibly live without them, but my husband could watch the boys while I relax!

message 47: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Kraus | 3 comments I would take my husband, who is my forever love-we could certainly use some unplugged couple time!

message 48: by De (new)

De | 1 comments i would take my dog and my mom:)

message 49: by Amy (new)

Amy Wright | 1 comments I would bring my family.

message 50: by Holly (new)

Holly Kraig Helton | 1 comments I would bring my storytelling father, idea-bouncing sister, and my husband, who keeps giving me inspiring story ideas.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16