All Things Random discussion

Random > Annoying Siblings

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments Please tell me that I'm not the only one with an annoying little sister who is spoiled and will never leave me alone.
Please?

message 2: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) I have a brother.... He's 12 and annoying

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

My sister is so incredibly annoying
You are not alone.

message 4: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (last edited Nov 20, 2013 01:42PM) (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 1051 comments Mod
TWO brothers

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments Miss FabCat wrote: "TWO brothers"

OUCH

message 6: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 1051 comments Mod
*nods*

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments It's not that I don't love my sister, it's that she won't stay out of my social life and is ALWAYS lying to my dad about something I did.

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments LittleMissJunior(Tia) wrote: "I have a brother.... He's 12 and annoying"

Wonder what it's like to have a brother.

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments Miss Amazingness wrote: "My sister is so incredibly annoying
You are not alone."

YAY! I'm not going crazy!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

XD And I have a little brother who makes me want to pull my hair out. And my older brother annoys me too -_-

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments Miss Amazingness wrote: "XD And I have a little brother who makes me want to pull my hair out. And my older brother annoys me too -_-"

I've always wanted a brother, but everyone I know either hates their brother or doesn't really know them since they're twenty years apart or something.
Do any of you guys parents give you the speech about,"They're younger than you!"

message 12: by MiMi, Mrs. Dimitri Belikov (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 665 comments Mod
Yes!!!! My sister is exactly how you described yours! I always have to babysit her when my parents work and end up calling them like four times cause she misbehaves and won't listen. It is horrible.

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments MiMi wrote: "Yes!!!! My sister is exactly how you described yours! I always have to babysit her when my parents work and end up calling them like four times cause she misbehaves and won't listen. It is horrible."

:O
I have to babysit her too when my Dad goes to work! And then we end up calling him like you do!
Who knew?

message 14: by Liza Grace (new)

Liza Grace | 128 comments 2 brothers AND 2 sisters. It is torture!

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments Liza wrote: "2 brothers AND 2 sisters. It is torture!"

:O
Are you the oldest?

message 16: by Liza Grace (new)

Liza Grace | 128 comments No I'm in the middle :/

Brother 19
Sister 17
Me 14
Sister 10
Brother 3

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments Liza wrote: "No I'm in the middle :/

Brother 19
Sister 17
Me 14
Sister 10
Brother 3"

I'm guessing, looking at the ages, that you kind of get the job of watching your younger siblings.

message 18: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) I wish I could meet my sister... She's like 23 I think and then I have younger brothers that I've never met too

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments ~Nobody~♫I'm Still Alive but I'm Barely Breathing♫~ wrote: "My sisters are soo annoying not to mention MEAN!

Big sister: 17
Me: 12
Little sister: 11
Ughh."

Your little sister gets spoiled? Mine does.
What's it like to have a sister older than you?
My family goes:

Twin-13
ME!-13
Little sis-9

message 20: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Hulsey (zmh203) | 108 comments Little brother: 8

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments Zoë wrote: "Little brother: 8"

Do you guys get along pretty well?

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments ~Nobody~♫I'm Still Alive but I'm Barely Breathing♫~ wrote: "@ Nia my big sister is just ugh! She pretty much ignores me unless she's being mean to me"

I'm stuck in the middle!
My twin has these crazy mood swings, happy to pissed off at me, and my little sister is out to get me.
What do you do when she's mean to you? When I say something back, I get in trouble and the sister I'm arguing with, doesn't.
(but when I ignore my little sister, I get in trouble!)

message 23: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Hulsey (zmh203) | 108 comments Wow, you ARE stuck in the middle!

message 24: by ❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (last edited Nov 21, 2013 02:17PM) (new)

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments Zoë wrote: "Wow, you ARE stuck in the middle!"

:)
Do you like having a brother?
I always wanted one. I used to pretend when I was little, that I was a big sister, taking care of my little brother, teaching him things he didn't know how to do.

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 157 comments ~Nobody~♫I'm Still Alive but I'm Barely Breathing♫~ wrote: "I yell something mean back......:P
Or i tell her to leave me alone and stop being mean
XD"

I get a lecture when I do that.