Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Cover change

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paige (new)

Paige Matthews (paigematthews) | 6 comments Hello,

I need help changing a cover on a book that has NOT been published yet. I updated the cover prior to publication which is next month. Can anyone help me? I currently have the image on my computer.

THank you,
Paige Matthews

message 2: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments As long as the book has not been released with the old cover, even as an ARC, we can switch out the covers. Can you provide a link to the new cover here?

message 3: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments Or you can upload it to your profile, of course, and I can take it from there.

message 4: by Paige (new)

Paige Matthews (paigematthews) | 6 comments okay how do I upload to my profile? LOL- yes this hasn't been released at all

message 5: by Paige (new)

Paige Matthews (paigematthews) | 6 comments Okay I uploaded it to my profile...It is for Crossroads thank you

message 6: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments sorry, i cant find the new pic on your profile. this is how i would suggest adding it:

go to your profile page. under the picture of yourself, click on 'more photos'. on that page, click on 'add more photos' (it's in the top right corner in tiny green text, just below the menu bar). Follow the instructions, then copy/paste the URL to this post. Or just let me know you've done that, and I'll find it.

message 7: by Paige (new)

Paige Matthews (paigematthews) | 6 comments It should be there now. Thank you

message 8: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments ack! sorry i left you hanging! i was afk and didn't see your post until now. and i'm doubly sorry because i still can't see the new pic on your profile. :( i think it has something to do with having a user profile versus an author profile and which ones non-friends can see, maybe?? I'm totally guessing here. anyways, i will PM you with my email address, and you can just send it to me as an attachment.

message 9: by Paige (new)

Paige Matthews (paigematthews) | 6 comments Thank you!