Hybrid High discussion

Fun stuff > Talking page

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Talk about whatever you want here.

message 2: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) no one post here? lets all say the weirdest thing that comes to mind!
MONKEY BISCUIT!

message 3: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) oops sorry for my language.

message 4: by Alan (new)

Alan | 117 comments Good theory... Haha

message 5: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) ever had a staring contest with a tree and win? neither have i!

message 6: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) i was playing cards with Sassy, you all know know as Bigfoot, a couple weeks ago. he had been kicked out of the cave by his wife for getting a little friendly with a neighbor but anyway as we were playing there was a knock. i go and answer it. its the Wolfman and Dracula. i welcome them in, Wolfie runs straight to the bathroom, and me Sassy and Drac and playing when we hear this yowling. a cat comes streaking out the bathroom and out the chimney and we are flabbergasted! (ain't that a nifty word?) then Wolfie comes out and explains. he had been kicked out of the house a while for eating the neighbor's cat for the fifth time in a row (same cat too, i found out later she was actually a witch). his wife is still mad. anyway we then proceeded to play and finish the game......i swear Sassy was cheating!

amusing tale or what?

message 7: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) did i scare everyone?

message 8: by Alan (new)

Alan | 117 comments Nope :P

message 9: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) yeah response! so seriously who likes my story?

message 10: by Alan (new)

Alan | 117 comments ME! *thumbs up*

message 11: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) thank you.