Children's Books discussion

Tales from Silver Lands
This topic is about Tales from Silver Lands
Newbery Archive > Winner & Honors from 1925

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheryl has hopes her life will calm down soonish, Newbery Club host (last edited Nov 20, 2013 10:18AM) (new)

message 2: by Cheryl has hopes her life will calm down soonish, Newbery Club host (last edited Nov 20, 2013 10:21AM) (new)

Cheryl has hopes her life will calm down soonish (cherylllr) | 6440 comments Mod
Did you read them? Do you remember any of the ideas discussed in the group when we read them together? Did you write any reviews that you would be willing to copy to this thread?

This thread will not close - feel free to add thoughts, questions, etc. now or in the future.

message 3: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Douglas (teachgiftedkids) | 312 comments I don't recall any of these either! I think I started the group later. I'll check and see what the first book I read for the Newbery group was and get back to you.

message 4: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Douglas (teachgiftedkids) | 312 comments Okay, I checked and I started in the group with the 1930 winners: Little Blacknose. There are several in 1929 that I know were read, I hadn't gotten serious yet with the books. Hope that helps a little.

Cheryl has hopes her life will calm down soonish (cherylllr) | 6440 comments Mod
Yeah, I didn't start right away either. I hope someone else who did is still around!