Horror Aficionados discussion

Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > Corpses Say the Darndest Things

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Doug (new)

Doug Lamoreux (douglamoreux) | 27 comments It was a simple job, babysitting really; keep surveillance on the minister's wife until she went safely to bed. Then all hell broke loose!

Igor Award-winning writer (The Horror Society) Doug Lamoreux, author of Dracula's Demeter, The Melting Dead, and The Devil's Bed, brings you his newest journey into mystery/terror fiction, Corpses Say the Darndest Things.

Corpses Say the Darndest Things by Doug Lamoreux

A paranormal murder mystery (with a sly sense of humor) set in 1979 Chicago, where a maniacal killer on the loose in The Windy City... is the good news.

message 2: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2849 comments If you ever get this available for audio books try to see if you can get Bill Cosby to narrate.

message 3: by Doug (new)

Doug Lamoreux (douglamoreux) | 27 comments That's a hilarious notion, Justin. Mind if I ask, why Bill Cosby?

message 4: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2849 comments He used to be the host of Kids say the Darndest Things back in the day so I was merely making the connection to the similar type title.

message 5: by Doug (new)

Doug Lamoreux (douglamoreux) | 27 comments Duh. Of course he was, sorry. Back in my day Art Linkletter was the host of Kids Say the Darndest Things. And, obviously, that's the inspiration for the title. You caught me between cups of coffee.

message 6: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2849 comments Ah, Art Linkletter was before my time haha.