What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Princesses Don't Sweat
This topic is about Princesses Don't Sweat
SOLVED: Children's/YA > Book about a girl moving to Australia with her mom [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Taomi Thompson | 5 comments A while ago I had this really great book about a girl and her mom, who move from New York to Australia because of the mom's internet boyfriend. There are two scenes that I remember: one was the daughter getting walked in on in the shower and she said something like "I've never not wanted to moisturize my skin" or something like that. And the other one was the daughter sleeping outside and getting freaked out by a giant spider. I'm. 90% sure the word 'princess' was somewhere in the title and the cover was pink with a cartoon drawing of a blonde girl. If anyone could recall this book, it would mean so much to me. :)

Taomi Thompson | 5 comments Young adults

message 3: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments Taomi, when did you read the book?

Taomi Thompson | 5 comments It was about 7 or 8 years ago

SparksofEmber | 945 comments The cover & title don't fit and it looks like it has a different vibe but Dollhouse?

Taomi Thompson | 5 comments No, that's not it. But it definitely looks like something I should check out

SparksofEmber | 945 comments Eeep! I think I just found it!! Love Google and site specific searches!!
Princesses Don't Sweat description "You're an uptown New York über groover who finds herself dumped in Australia with your mom and her Internet fiancé. Do you..."

Taomi Thompson | 5 comments YES! Omg thank you so much!!! <33333

SparksofEmber | 945 comments Great! Glad to help! Make sure to shelve the book & move this to solved. :D