Mile Hi Sith Academy discussion

Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor (Star Wars)
Shadows of Mindor > Official Discussion Thread for Shadows of Mindor *SPOILERS*

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Angie Blanchard (angryang_bjj) | 13 comments Mod
Book Selection for November/ December

Andrew Wass | 5 comments I loved the book, although the first time like was submerged into the dark I was kinda lost for a minute thinking about the pebble and the stars I had to read through that part a few times, but over all very gripping story. Showed use of the force like I've never imagined and the real personal growth of Luke skywalker

Andrew Wass | 5 comments Luke* not like, damn auto correct

message 4: by Max (new)

Max Mann | 3 comments Pretty good read. Kind of slow going at times, but I liked it.

Sean Henley | 8 comments Not my favorite book. Wasn't too bad, but I don't see myself going back to this one again.

message 6: by Max (new)

Max Mann | 3 comments ^^^ X2

Angie Blanchard (angryang_bjj) | 13 comments Mod
I do have a small issue with Luke's character. Not in his portrayal as a reluctant but ass kicking General, Jedi, celebrity, but in his voice. I often had a hard time picturing Luke when he was speaking. it did not always feel like Luke's voice. I felt the other characters were spot on. How did everyone else feel about the characters in the book?

Sean Henley | 8 comments It's one of those strange books that has Luke trying to find himself. I don't care for the inner turmoil of who he is as much as the ones were he is sure of himself and assertive, much like Episode VI.