Urban Fiction Review discussion

Arielle Crowell
This topic is about Arielle Crowell
Give Away Two Free Books In turn For REVIEW

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L. (last edited Nov 20, 2013 09:21AM) (new)

L. Drake  (l_drake) | 4 comments Good afternoon everyone! In an effort to secure some reviews for my books, I would like to offer a couple of freebies! I would love a bit more exposure from the wonderful masses of intrigued readers and therefore have come up with an idea. I will send anyone a FREE electronic copy of my book Mr. Undesirable or Deadly Magnolia IF you agree to read it and post a review on Goodreads and Amazon... If anyone is interested, please be sure to let me know! I'm so excited about this!

Please rest assured that both books are filled to the brim with drama and delicious tom foolery! I even have a book trailer for Deadly Magnolia that I totally encourage you to check out! It's nothing short of a thrilling ride I promise. If you are interested, please be sure to email me at arielle.l.crowell@gmail.com with your particulars so that I can send you your copy! Remember, if you would like a FREE copy, you must agree to post your honest review good or bad of my work on Amazon and Goodreads!

Thanks so much everyone! And I look forward to hearing from you soon! Deadly Magnolia by Arielle Crowell

Book trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW7TOW...

message 2: by Tisha (new)

Tisha Starr | 3 comments Hi fellow author. I will be willing to exchange book reviews with you. My title is, The Fear of Knowing. I blog about the books I read at www.saucyscribbler.com & will post to amazon and good reads.

My website where the book trailer is and the full prologue is www.authortishastarr.com

If interested let me know. We can continue chatting through email authortishastarr@gmail.com

message 3: by L. (new)

L. Drake  (l_drake) | 4 comments Hi there Tisha! I emailed you! Thanks so much, and can't wait to read your book!