Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta Reader needed for young adult fantasy

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrigan (new)

Carrigan Richards (carriganrichards) | 2 comments Hello! I am looking for beta readers for my YA fantasy romance novel with a strong female lead. Please let me know if you're interested.

When seventeen-year-old Ava’s powers develop as an Enchanter, falling in love isn’t her only problem as she is faced with the onslaught of a war.

♥Booklish Reviews♥ (booklish) | 15 comments Interested. Love fantasy, especially paranormal. I have a bachelor's in English. Hit me with your best shot! HAHA.

message 3: by Carrigan (new)

Carrigan Richards (carriganrichards) | 2 comments great! send me your email in a message and I'll send it to you. Also, tell me what format.

♥Booklish Reviews♥ (booklish) | 15 comments jamersonlovesme@yahoo.com
PDF or Epub is fine.

message 5: by Evgenia (new)

Evgenia (evgenia_s) | 7 comments Hello Carrigan it sounds interesting. If you want you can send me an email at esofikitou@gmail.com. Pdf or mobi would be OK.

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (moondancing) | 125 comments I'd love to read for you!
modernwoman1970@gmail.com

message 7: by Amelia (new)

Amelia Oz (goodreadscomameliaoz) | 9 comments Hi Paula. I'm interested in free beta swapping if you are. Mine is an urban fantasy involving witches, vampires and demons and a young woman who finds out her world is not what it seems. We can swap a couple of chapters and see if we fit.