50 Books in 2014 discussion

Almost Time....

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zana (new)

Zana Bear | 10 comments Mod
So, as of today, there are about 42 more days left of the year. EEK, where did the time go?! Have you started thinking about what books you want to read in 2014? I know I have...I am constantly updated my "to-read" list. Can't wait to hear what you're reading, soon!

message 2: by A.L. (new)

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 1 comments I'm not sure, every time I try and plan I fail;0

I'd like to re-read some classics and planning to get some more historical books under my belt.

message 3: by Suzanna (new)

Suzanna J Linton (suzannajlinton) | 6 comments I've been busy adding books to a special shelf! I'm trying for a mix of fiction and nonfiction.

message 4: by Linda (new)

Linda (lndoyle) | 78 comments The 2 book clubs I'm in will meet on Jan. 2 and Jan. 10, and the selections are Beyond Our Selves (by Catherine Marshall -- religious subject matter), and Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore (by Robin Sloan -- much lighter reading). An interesting way to kick off the New Year!

message 5: by Zana (new)

Zana Bear | 10 comments Mod
Hello, everyone!!! I'm back home in NY for the holidays and I forgot to pack my kindle....however, I found some books in my old room. I don't want to get behind on my goal, so I'm going to start with "Lord of the Flies". One of my favorite books and I haven't read it in years...

Happy New Year and Happy Reading! :)