Black Butler discussion

Alois Tarancy Manssion > Alios's Room

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Aois tarancy was sleeping in his room

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Alois ground, running a hand over his face. "im takeing a day off" he mummbled.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments alois glared at claude as he reluctantly got ouy lc bed

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments alois pulled the clothes over his head and attenpted to lace up his shirt but had difficulty.
"i want scones!"

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Alois looked away with a scowl. "Do i havw anything on today?"

message 6: by Lyric (last edited Dec 08, 2013 11:38AM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 114 comments Cadence lightly knocked on the door, tray of food balanced expertly in her tiny hands. She didn't say anything since she knew the ones inside knew it was her with the scones. She could hear the young master yelling from down stairs....as per usual. She waited with a bright smile on her face.

message 7: by Lyric (last edited Dec 08, 2013 11:39AM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 114 comments "Good Morning Mister Claude." Cadence chirped happily. "Our little master is having a stubborn day no?" She asked softly as usual bright and cheery. She brought in the tray and set it on the masters desk.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments alois glared at ebony, eyeing the scone, before saying in a comanding and aerogant voice :"i want you to send ceil phatnomhive a gift! make it a horrible one. i want to provoke him! i mean...isnt it better to have your prey come to you instead of an endless chace! Also, go plan a trap, NOW!\

(pfft idk)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Alois thought for a moment before a huge maniacal grin came to his face. "how about we cause some trouble there!!" he laughed with crazy as in psyco joy at the prospect.

message 10: by Lyric (last edited Dec 08, 2013 11:39AM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 114 comments "Sounds like a wonderful time." Cadence cheered softly as she curtsied to her lord again. "I'll help with the preparations then. Enjoy your meal." She said softly with a bright smile on her face and left out the door.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments alois ate as his narratour drove to the north of israel.

message 13: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 114 comments ((D=))