Black Butler discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Taemin sat chewing on a scone. Not really concentrating on anything, just staring, his eyes giving of a shine in the glow of the lantern

message 2: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 114 comments "Good Morning!" Cadence cheered as she came in carrying a tray. The younger girl smiled brightly at Taemin. "Hello Mister Taemin!!"

message 3: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 114 comments "Morning!" Cadence said with a smile as she worked on her over chores. Even though she never really got a reply back she still did that every morning.

message 4: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 114 comments "How is Master Alois this morning?" Cadence asked softly a smile on her face.

message 5: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 114 comments The almost ageless girl tilted her head. "Huh, I thought I felt something off." She mumbled. "Oh well!"

message 6: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 114 comments "Well I'm go do my other chores now." She said happily.

message 7: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 114 comments ((XD lol nice I'd love to see it. Sorry for the delay I have become recently(as in last night) obsessed with Shimeji's!! Especially Hetalia ones)))

Cadence pouted at his cold attitude but ignored it as always.