Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Hey!

message 3: by Mysti (new)

Mysti So do you have any ideas?

message 5: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Okay....what do you like to do?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments I don't know. Do you like FxF, MxM or MxF/ FxM?

message 7: by Mysti (new)

Mysti I like to do all three and I personally don't have a favorite. You?

message 9: by Mysti (new)

Mysti I actually haven't done an incest one yet, but I have been wondering what it would be like.

message 11: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Sure.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments okay, you want to just make it up as we go? Or should we have a plot?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments I have an idea:

Okay so the two brothers are seniors, but go to different schools and their schools are mortal enemies and so they have to bring them together.

message 14: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Bring the schools together?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments yeah, so on a the big day just before the holidays. like my school has an annual thanksgiving game with another town/ school.

message 16: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Could be interesting.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments okay one goes to a private school and one goes to a public school. Will you create yours first.

message 18: by Mysti (new)

Mysti I guess so. I'll make mine go to the public school. How detailed do you want him to be?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "Does not matter."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 3188 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "Does not matter.""