Demigods United discussion

New Rome > The College

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mya (new)

Mya | 1562 comments Mod
This is where most demigods over 18 go to college, to study, to live a happy life, and get a degree.

message 2: by Mya (new)

Mya | 1562 comments Mod
Currently there are screams drifting in the stormy wind, swords clashing, crying sobs. The entrance loomed above you, currently closed. It felt like a huge gloom ha befallen this place, and the smell smelt exactly like death.

message 3: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 2096 comments Sophia hovered above the ground, shooting lightning at the dark mass.

message 4: by Mya (last edited Nov 20, 2013 05:35AM) (new)

Mya | 1562 comments Mod
"Sophia, Sophia, Sophia," Jen yelled while jumping up and down to get her attention.

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (wildquaffle) | 284 comments Jay and Liam arrived.
Jay pulled out his knife, it was Jay first war.
Liam pulled out his sword.

мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~ (books_can_take_me_anywhere) Maddie got out her knife, grasping Liam's hand. "Love you." she whispered. Wendy shouted, "This is awesome!" Pan got her stone powers ready. Ari drew her blades.

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2941 comments (( you realize the battle hasn't started right.

мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~ (books_can_take_me_anywhere) ((I want to be ready. And I'm really impatient.))

message 9: by Mya (new)

Mya | 1562 comments Mod
((It has, read the comments of the underworld. Me, and Nikki made it start.))

message 10: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2941 comments (( later today when I get out of school the battle will begin!!!)

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (wildquaffle) | 284 comments "I love you too, Maddie. You will find, I promise." Liam said and kissed Maddie's cheek and quickly pulled it. he didn't want to waste the time.

message 12: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2941 comments (( Then who attacked new Rome because Damian didn't))

message 13: by Mya (new)

Mya | 1562 comments Mod
((Bye Ava. The battle is kind of already starting, it's too late to change it :/))

message 15: by Mya (new)

Mya | 1562 comments Mod
((Damian's monsters, Damian doesn't have to attack himself at the moment. This will be much more awesome))

message 16: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (wildquaffle) | 284 comments ((bye))

мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~ (books_can_take_me_anywhere) Thegotenza wrote: "(( Then who attacked new Rome because Damian didn't))"

((One of the monsters under Damian's control or something… I DON'T CARE! Just start the war already!))

message 18: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (wildquaffle) | 284 comments Maddie (Protégé of the Gods) wrote: "Thegotenza wrote: "(( Then who attacked new Rome because Damian didn't))"

((One of the monsters under Damian's control or something… I DON'T CARE! Just start the war already!))"

((You are really impatient :) ))

мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~ (books_can_take_me_anywhere) ((Well, it's been like a week since they got off the quest!))

message 20: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2941 comments (( Nether has Damian monsters. He's about to attack new rome but hasn't yet because the battle can't happen without Me on!!!

мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~ (books_can_take_me_anywhere) ((Blah blah blah. Damian should have a second-in-charge so we can start!))

message 22: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (wildquaffle) | 284 comments ((LOL))

message 23: by Mya (new)

Mya | 1562 comments Mod
((Ugh, gosh , come on are you really going to make all of us wait!!! When were already here!!!))

message 24: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2941 comments Dozens of monsters Charge the college Lead by 6 demigods who were very Powerful ones.

message 25: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 2096 comments Sophia hit the first demigod with a lightning blast before coming down. "What is it Jen?"

message 26: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2941 comments ( is Sophia a daughter of Zeus or Jupiter

message 27: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 2096 comments ((Granddaughter of Jupiter and Aphrodite))

message 28: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2941 comments (( cane is son of Jupiter. but right now nobody is sure if hers roman or Greek yet ))
Cane takes His weapons out of his bag then sets it down and charges at a demigod and try interlock blades and The demigod growls" Your just a puny roman!" Cane blows the demigod down then pins Him" Why did you call me roman?" the demigod laughs" Damian found you by writing location of son of Zeus. There was no answer so he wrote location of son of Jupiter and your location came up.

message 29: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 2096 comments ((I guess he knows now))

Zach ran to the nearest demigod, locking their blades in battle.

message 30: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2941 comments (( cane is son of Jupiter. but right now nobody is sure if hers roman or Greek yet ))
Cane takes His weapons out of his bag then sets it down and charges at a demigod and try interlock blades and The demigod growls" Your just a puny roman!" Cane blows the demigod down then pins Him" Why did you call me roman?" the demigod laughs" Damian found you by writing location of son of Zeus. There was no answer so he wrote location of son of Jupiter and your location came up.

message 31: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 2096 comments ((Repost lol))

message 32: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2941 comments Lighting came down frying the evil demigod but cane was fine. Cane stumbles back tears in his and horror filling them up." I just killed someone" he screams

message 33: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2941 comments (( not on purpose

message 34: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (wildquaffle) | 284 comments Liam ran so fast and then jumped to a monster and attacked it with his sword. the monster was too surprised so he just disappeared to dust. Liam went back to the line of the good demigods.

мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~ (books_can_take_me_anywhere) Monsters swarmed around Ari. "Pul-ease." she laughed, then slashed and spun around. Soon there was nothing but sand.

message 36: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (wildquaffle) | 284 comments ((Ari was 8, right?))

message 37: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2941 comments Monsters swarmed the place but quickly started to die

(( hey didnt most Greeks leave camp half blood to protect new Rome

message 39: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (wildquaffle) | 284 comments ((I guess))

message 40: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (wildquaffle) | 284 comments ((wow))

message 42: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2941 comments Chase appears. There was only a few monsters left." GUYS CAMP HALF BLOOD HAS BARELY ANY PROTECTION. WATCH." The flames of images appear and seen through them is Evil demigods run into the camp attacking. Damian went to the dragon and a snake avatar at 20 feet came around him then grew to 30 feet, 40, 50, 60,then 70 Feet. Him and the dragon fought and fought but They were moving away from the fleece. Evil demigods ran over and one put the fleece in a bag that shrunk items down. The dragon saw and tried to go over but the avatar exploded and the dragon was blasted a long ways away into the lake. Good demigods ran towards Damian but he waves a hand up and Water blocks the good demigods and The kid with the fleece was a Hermes child with winged shows, he flew over and took Damian's hand then starts lifting him up.

message 43: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2941 comments Damian was now very high in the air and was getting away with the fleece

message 44: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2941 comments Then after he was about a mile away he went to the ground. " Men report." a demigod steps up" 15 men died. But of them only 4 died but 18 were injured of their team as we know." Damian looks at the demigod" was Lilly one of them?" The demigod nods" she was injured. I think her leg was broken and was bleeding from her head." He looks at someone or something and mouths something the flame of images goes out. Chase curses.

message 45: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 2096 comments Sophia shakes her head to the others. "Return to your camp if it is possible. I'm sure we could hold up here. But two of our cohorts will be to your camp anytime now if not already."

message 46: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2941 comments Cane looks at Sophia" I should stay here.I am roman"
Daniel was stricken with fear" Monsters can just walk in now."

message 47: by Mya (new)

Mya | 1562 comments Mod
"Oh, yay," Jenna starts giggling, and hoping around like a madman. "Now I can try out my new toys," A spark arises in her eyes. She grins like the camp being unprotected was the best thing ever.

message 48: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 2096 comments Sophia nods to Cane before turning to Jenna. "I know I'm going to regret this but what exactly are you thinking right now?"

message 49: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (wildquaffle) | 284 comments "I'll go back to the camp." Jay said. "Ava, can we use the Chiron's teleportation to go back?" he asked Ava.

message 50: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2941 comments Daniel was shaking in fury.

« previous 1