The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3) The Titan's Curse discussion

MOVIE PETITION-WHO WANT THE REST OF THE MOVIES TO BE PRODUCED??

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Bipasha second that^

Gayathri Meeee! I would want an Indian to be Zoe.

Rachel Only if they casted new people. The actors in the first two movies were too old! And in two or three years there going to be even older.

Exlibris_keagan wait he rose in the sea of monsters movie? Man people get your facts straight

Lauren They really messed up the movies, so it would be great if they didn't ruin the whole series.

versa Yes! I mean, I'm all for Logan Lerman (<3ed him in Perks of being a Wallflower), but he's WAAAY too old for the part, and I just think he doesn't make anywhere near as good a Percy as Daniel did as Harry. Or Emma Watson as Hermione and Rupert Grint as Ron. And Alan Rickman as Snape. SNAPE IS AWESOME!!!!!
Basically, what I'm trying to say is… just remake the whole thing.

Chris Cortes Exlibris_keagan wrote: "wait he rose in the sea of monsters movie? Man people get your facts straight"

Yes. He did.... Exactly, they had ruined a spectacular series!!!!!!

Nicole I WANT TO WATCH ALL OF THEM. THEY BETTER PRODUCE IT.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

How are they supposed to continue if Kronos has already risen? What is he supposed to do, tap Percy on the shoulder and say,"I'm ba-ack!" And Luke, well...I think he died, unless he magically reapears and say,"Me too, Kronos! I escaped the cyclops!" Then again, he should have died in the Titan's Curse when he fell...

Alondra I want them to continue!!!!!1

Marco Sanchez  (Dragondarkness30) Yes I want the whole series to be completed even though it has its flaws. I would still like to see it in movie form.

Marco Sanchez  (Dragondarkness30) I would too I found that book to be my favorite of all the books. Followed closely by Battle of the Labyrinth.

Brittany I WANT THE REST OF THE MOVIES TO BE MADE!!!!! I am one of those people who hate it when a story just gets cut off, I have to know what happens next. Even though I have read the books, I am considering the movies a different dimension so they HAVE TO BE FINISHED!!!!!

Vipul Rai Oh yeah baby!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

hopfully they do but also hopfully they *DON'T* ruin them

message 17: by Dee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dee Not the way they are making them. :/

message 18: by Dee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dee That would be nice...especially if the *ahem* followed the beautiful plot Riordan wrote!

Akash I do hope they continue making the films, but as long as they don't do as badly as they did with The Lightning Thief. Apparently, the original script of the Sea of Monsters script was almost identical to the book, but for some reason had to to be altered because an empathy link would be hard to show in a film, etc.

Christopher John BIG NO! Start rebooting! I would suggest if the rebooted series were in CGI.

Rissa Cpt. Jack Sparrow Is awesome Margot wrote: "They need to completely start over. The movies as they are are SO messed up. I mean the plot. AND THEY MESSED UP THE PROPHECY!!!!!!! Percy is supposed to be 16, NOT 20! Clarisse is WAY too nic..."

IKR! Totally agree I absolutely HATE what they did in the movies! The guy they used for Percy would be perfect if he weren't so old. I mean, really, in the first book he's 12! so, only if they completely re-did the movies would I want them to make more.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, 20???? Seriously!!!!!?????

Rissa Cpt. Jack Sparrow Is awesome I wish there was a "like" button on goodreads.

message 24: by Maya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maya THEY WOULD SUCK BUT I WANT THEM ANYWAY!!!!! side note: Logan Lerman's 20?! He is perfect...but 20...if they finish this, then by the time we get to Blood of Olympus (very unlikely) then it's very possible that will be around thirty-six. Percy Jackson isn't thirty six. Or twenty!

Kenna I seriously think if they tried to make a movie it would stink, so I would rather they didn't try and save Rick Riordan's books some dignity. Honestly, if you read the books then saw the movies you would be shocked at how bad they were. I mean, I thought the Lightning Thief was a bad movie, and I had hopes that The Sea of Monsters would be better, than I saw Sea of Monsters and thought "Wow. That was one of the worst movies I have ever seen."

Brittany I like the movie and the books separately and plus they already turned the prophecy around in the movie, I think it's the age of twenty now and not sixteen...Or something like that. Plus there are no actors out there at the age of 12 that could really pull off this drama and if there is it would take forever to find them. Also no one is ever the real age of the characters. Look at Glee, some of the people on there are playing high school students and they are actually 30-35 years old....It could just be me, but the people in the Percy Jackson movies don't look old, cuz if they look old I look old...Lol.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

they should make all of the movies

Jyoti Count me in!! I want to see all the movies!!

Shiah There's a petition for the movies to be re-made which honestly I would prefer. I really want to see the Titans Curse made into a movie cause it was my favorite in the first series. But if its getting re-made I would like it to be good and have a good back round. The last I saw it needed like 5,000 more names I think.

Rachel Shiah wrote: "There's a petition for the movies to be re-made which honestly I would prefer. I really want to see the Titans Curse made into a movie cause it was my favorite in the first series. But if its getti..."

Where is this link? I want to see this and possibly sign it!

message 32: by Rachel (last edited Nov 02, 2014 02:07PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rachel Shiah wrote: "http://www.change.org/p/dreamworks-to...

Here you go!"

Oh.... it's closed. Thanks anyway.

Shiah Oh sorry I didn't look before I posted the link. You could probably find another one though.

Shiah Actually never mind I found a website that seems to say they are remaking them.

Brynn God no, please no more movies.

Shiah Well if they are remaking them I guess we can assume they'll be better. Also it looks like it might not be movies. It says a "Dreamworks cartoon" so I guess that could be interesting. I would watch a PJO or HoO cartoon I also think it would be so awesome if they made a animated series and the art was by say Vira13 or a different fan artist.

Megan They should make the movies like they did Harry Potter. Young cast that grows each year with the plot but because the books didn't get as huge as HP it'll never happen. Not enough money motive to make them. I would love to see them remade.

Shiah Magnet wrote: "They should make the movies like they did Harry Potter. Young cast that grows each year with the plot but because the books didn't get as huge as HP it'll never happen. Not enough money motive to m..."

Honestly they have currently missed out on such a big chance. If they had put enough work into they could have 10 movies. 10! and they just had to go and ruin their first attempts.

Megan He pulled an Alfonso (director of Prisoner of Azkaban) just ruined it with leaving out to much and adding unnecessary.

message 41: by Joelle (last edited Nov 05, 2014 01:28PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joelle ok so i really liked the first one until i read the book and then i still liked the movie but i didn't appreciate it as much. the second movie was an embarrassment !!!!! so as much as i hated the first movies the titans curse is my favorite PJO book so yes i want them to make it.

message 42: by J (new) - rated it 5 stars

J No way! The entire series has been messed up via film.

nekku Nope. I wouldn't want the series to be embarrassed any more.

Stoked Logan Lerman <3

Grace Jiminez If they remade the movies just like the books they would be on my list of favorite people. Also they would make a lot more money off them.

Morganne Keppner They already made two movies, so they might as well finish the story. And even though some of the elements are completely different from the books, they're still pretty good movies.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Margot wrote: "They need to completely start over. The movies as they are are SO messed up. I mean the plot. AND THEY MESSED UP THE PROPHECY!!!!!!! Percy is supposed to be 16, NOT 20! Clarisse is WAY too nic..."

ikr.kronos was supposed to rise in the 4th part.

message 48: by Mrs. (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mrs. O' Leary I'd rather they not than make another that ruins the books and degrades their quality. I've met several people before and asked them if they've read Percy Jackson and their response is, "No, because I hated the movies." Even for avid book fans, it can be hard to read a book after you hated the movie so bad.

Sakura They should just start over. Remake the 1st two movies almost exactly by the book and then make the rest of the series into movies... I think that they should have die hard fans on the set to make sure the actors do the characters from the books justice.

Shiah Agreed. If they did that they could have 10 movies. More than Harry Potter and they could be just as good if they worked for it. They don't know what they've missed. I really do hope they get remade. There was a petition to have them remade and it got the signatures but I don't know if they're making them. However on the Dreamworks website it says they are very sorry fans didn't like the movies and would "love to make it into a Dreamworks cartoon" which could be cool I guess. I think if they do do it they drawings should be by a PJO/HoO fan artist.

« previous 1 3