The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) The House of Hades discussion

Which part of House of Hades did you like BEST?

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Blogger Girl ALL!!!!!!

Johanne CALEO! CALEO! CALEO is the best! guys if I let you pick between percy and calypso, leo and calypso.... which would you pick? OF COURSE CALEO! WHAHAHA love them both! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Babafaba Sandra wrote: "either the part where Nico's secret is revealed, or Hazel and Jason's mission for deating scipio (spelling?) because Jason is so nice and awesome through hazel's pov."

I think it's Skyron

I liked caleo and the parts where Percabeth deals with the Arai and Nyx

Harmeet Boparai mine was when percy started to become darker when he tortured misery. I like that change as I can not wait to see where that goes.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Nico's big reveal.

Lani Where Nico's secret was revealed.

Emeli Nico's secret or Caleo

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Everything...especially the part about Caleo
I was really surprised about Nico's secret...I don't think anyone could've guessed that.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved the part where Nicko's secret is revealed and CALEO!!!!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you think that Calypso has a big part to play in the next book? Leo is trying to get back to the island, but I think she might have an important role to play.

Matilda Rose The bit with the Percy/Annabeth and the curses. And everything Percy and Annabeth. Actually, if they weren't in this series I wouldn't even touch it.

message 12: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha When Frank became the Praetor!!!!!

MadMeethi NO IDEA!!!!!!

message 14: by Erica (new) - added it

Erica When Frank shows up with the python and he's all humble. "Okay, so I just killed hundreds of monsters. All I wanted was my snake."

Julia Frank defeating all those monsters. Made better by the fact that it was sweet, humble Frank and not Percy or Jason or one of the other big-shots.

message 16: by Erica (new) - added it

Erica I love how everyone gets at least one Moment of Awesome. Piper faces of against Khione, Hazel with Hecate, Frank's python, Leo meeting Calypso, Percy and Annabeth with everything in Tartarus, and Jason...well, the closest he got was hanging around for Nico's moment, but he was just an observer there.
I honestly think this is the best book Rick Riordan's written so far.

message 17: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha How could you not just love every darn part of HoH? :P
Okay, but i actually cried at the end of chapter 40 when annabeth couldn't convince Damasen to help Percabeth. I thought maybe im going crazy but after next four chapters when i came to know that annaeth was crying too it made me happy ^_^

message 18: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha Anshita wrote: "Every part of the book was the best. But I guess the first thing that came to my mind was Leo meeting Calypso. He ain't the seventh wheel anymore. He's got a gal who loves him. Eff that, he's got a..."
She's technially an immortal, not a Goddess. But i've heard she's also called Queen of Nymphs.

message 19: by Yan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yan the arai part

Quietly Fades The Confession (yes, it's capitalized). Definitely the darkest, most moving piece of the book. The emotion in it was so pure and raw. If you're a true Nico fan, then you'll love him even more after his confession. I think it was the frist part of the series where I understand what made Jason a leader.

message 21: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha Yes. Jason is very supportive and caring for each member of the crew! I dont know why people don't see this quality in him. They're just too happy comparing him to Percy

message 22: by Erica (new) - added it

Erica Neha (Athena) (Bast) wrote: "Yes. Jason is very supportive and caring for each member of the crew! I dont know why people don't see this quality in him. They're just too happy comparing him to Percy"
Exactly! Jason's big moments in this book were all connected to another person. Promoting Frank, helping Hazel on the cliffs, and Nico's confession. Percy is a leader hero. Jason is the supporter kind.

message 23: by Neha (last edited Dec 21, 2013 04:49AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha They are both leaders in Slightly different ways. Percy likes to protect his friends from monsters while Jason keeps them together as a team! These both are the qualities of a leader!

message 24: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha Haha IKR!! Though I like to think Jason as a glue and Percy as a rock XP

message 26: by Ananth (new)

Ananth I liked the part were Leo,Frank,Piper,Jason and Nico were killing Clytius.

Cally Grace wrote: "controlling the mist is awesome!!! then i could steal my sister's chocolate and make her think she's still holding it!!:D"

lol!!

Cally Johanne wrote: "CALEO! CALEO! CALEO is the best! guys if I let you pick between percy and calypso, leo and calypso.... which would you pick? OF COURSE CALEO! WHAHAHA love them both! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD"

agreed, that was one of the best parts!!

Cally Anaya ♪♫ I'm ☢, ☢ ♪ ♫ wrote: "Where Nico's secret was revealed."

in the House of Hades

Cally Mital wrote: "Everything...especially the part about Caleo
I was really surprised about Nico's secret...I don't think anyone could've guessed that."

i agree, i would have guessed that he liked Annabeth, if anything....

Cally Erica wrote: "I love how everyone gets at least one Moment of Awesome. Piper faces of against Khione, Hazel with Hecate, Frank's python, Leo meeting Calypso, Percy and Annabeth with everything in Tartarus, and J..."

yea

message 32: by Cleopatraselene2 (last edited May 28, 2015 09:14PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cleopatraselene2 The part where Leo and Jason chase the Kerkopses, and the Sciron part. That was hilarious.

message 33: by Cleopatraselene2 (last edited May 28, 2015 09:16PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cleopatraselene2 Neha wrote: "Yes. Jason is very supportive and caring for each member of the crew! I dont know why people don't see this quality in him. They're just too happy comparing him to Percy"

YES! Exactly. They don't see how awesome and nice he is. They tend to just focus on the fact that he is quiet and that he really doesn't screw off.