The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) The House of Hades discussion

Who will Nico finally be with? Or will he be forever alone?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Django Reyna? How much of HoH have you read? She's not exactly his type...

Vivianb i think hez gonna find some one who is exactly like him and they would be together forever... :)

Gayathri I think he would be alone forever! Poor Nico. Or he will die....

Julia I don't think he'll be paired up with anybody in the series (because there's only 1 book left). That doesn't mean he'll be alone forever.

If he doesn't die in Blood of Olympus, I'm going to assume that he'll eventually find somebody nice. But it won't likely be one of the other characters.

Actually, here's how I think it'll go:

At the end of Blood of Olympus, Nico will still be single, but he'll begin the process of accepting who he is. Then the fans will take over.

Many fans will want to see Nico find happily-ever-after. So there will be at least two fan-fics written that describe Nico with his perfect mate. At least 1 version will include Nico with a boy. At least 1 version will include Nico being "saved" and finding himself in love with a girl.

So, keep your eyes open and pick the version you like best.

Serena You really think that after Cupid bothers to have a one on one with Nico he's going to be alone? I don't think so; it could also be that Nico ends up immortal with a immortal god.

Julia Rena wrote: "You really think that after Cupid bothers to have a one on one with Nico he's going to be alone? I don't think so; it could also be that Nico ends up immortal with a immortal god."

Both very good points.

Hannah I don't see there being a love interest introduced for him in the last book of the series, but I don't think he'd be alone forever just because he didn't find love at 15 years old.