Making Connections discussion

The Bonus
This topic is about The Bonus
ARCHIVES > Dark Erotica: Free for first 100 downloads

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Storm (new) - added it

Storm Chase This book came out a few days ago, and it's attracting some hot reviews.

"I don't know how you did it, but you somehow managed to create a beautiful and tender romance between a vicious drug cartel enforcer and an experienced drug mule. I wouldn't have believed it without reading it myself." Mike Smith

"I LOVED it. It's the best love story I've read in ages. I started it yesterday afternoon and I couldn't put it down. I didn't want it to end. Write a sequel!" Alice Huang

The blurb:
Chloe is a seasoned drug courier who finds herself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Facing a lingering and painful death at the hands of the Zetas, Mexico’s most brutal cartel, she persuades their enforcer to claim her. Has Chloe made a huge mistake, or will her choice prove her salvation - and his? Warning: This book contains explicit scenes of dubious consent, graphic violence and sex." ADULTS ONLY.

To download your copy of The Bonus by AJ Adams,
Visit https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...
Then click Buy, and enter
Coupon Code: GL27H
For 100% discount
Expires: After the first 100 downloads.

Please support this author by leaving a star rating and recommending it to your friends.

message 2: by Midu, wants to try muesli! (new)

Midu Hadi | 627 comments Mod
Moving this to the right folder!

Have Coffee Need Books (havecoffeeneedbooks) Thanks! I'll be sure to leave a review.

message 4: by Storm (new) - added it

Storm Chase Oops, was I in the wrong folder? Sorry!

message 5: by Storm (new) - added it

Storm Chase Ali wrote: "Thanks! I'll be sure to leave a review."

Thanks!

message 6: by Tina (new) - added it

Tina Williams | 6 comments Sounds a great read and I will leave a review.:)

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments thanks sure I will be glad to read/review/rate this book for you
tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com
PDF
tony parsons MSW

message 8: by Storm (new) - added it

Storm Chase Tony wrote: "thanks sure I will be glad to read/review/rate this book for you
tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com
PDF
tony parsons MSW"

Thanks, that's very sweet of you. Let me know if I can return the favour (after Dec18th! I have exams) or if you want to guest on my blog.

Johnnie-Marie Howard (jmhoward2011) just got my copy thank you

message 10: by Storm (new) - added it

Storm Chase Thanks! Appreciate your time.

message 11: by Storm (new) - added it

Storm Chase Only 22 copies left, so if you want this, use code GL27H at checkout for 100% discount today! https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Please leave a rating after you finish. And if you could cut and paste your review to Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/The-Bonus-AJ-Ad... it would be really appreciated.

message 12: by Storm (new) - added it

Storm Chase The 100 books have been downloaded. Thanks, everyone! If you can, please do give it a star rating here, or even better, on Smashwords or Amazon. Thanks!

See you next week after my exams!
Storm