What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Romance/erotic. Woman running away from her past, rents house from neighbor man who fixes broken house stuff, they fall in love, he masturbates in shower

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimmie (new)

Kimmie Armstrong | 2 comments Please help...
This is what I remember...
I think it could be considered an Romace/Erotic genre
A woman is running away from her past, and moves to the country where she rents from her neighbor (I believe the house the next to the one he's living in). The house has some of his old dishes and what-not in there, and is a bit worn down, so he comes over a couple times to fix things like the stove (if I remember correctly). They become attracted to each other, and there's a scene where he masturbates in the shower. They eventually fall in love...I can't remember if they get engaged/married or not.
I'm not that great at recalling everything to do with the book and what went on in it (obviously...) all I remember is that I found it completely amazing because it wasn't like your average romance book.
I thought I found it, but the title "Cowboy with a cause" isn't the right one...sadly.
I've been trying to find this book again for ages, with no luck! I actually discovered the book on this site, so I'm helping that you guys can help me.
I found it in the "Popular Cowboy Books" a couple years ago, read it, and I have been dying to read it since.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
How long ago was "a couple of years" ago"? 2 years, 5, longer?

And why "Cowboy"? Is there something in your memory about a cowboy, since in your description you didn't say anything about one. When was it set--contemporary or historical?

message 3: by Kimmie (last edited Nov 20, 2013 06:47PM) (new)

Kimmie Armstrong | 2 comments About two years ago.
Yeah, he's a cowboy...I copy/pasted the description from a post of mine on a different book site, and I guess I didn't grab the first part.
It would be contemporary, didn't seem like anything set in the past from what I remember.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37804 comments Mod
Kimmie, are you still looking for this?