Vices and Virtues RP discussion

Questions?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 119 (119 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 120 comments Mod
This is the place to clarify any concerns you might have.

I suppose this could also double as a place to sort out Vice/Virtue claims? Though you should be sure to check the plot topic to see the updated list of all the characters.

I'm not going to be super strict or anything, because this is my relaxation group. I just want to let loose and be creative-- so I hope that's alright XP

message 2: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) So...I want to do any elf but I don't know what kind of picture I could do besides Legolas that would fit what I'm looking for...

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 35 comments Male or female? I might have some pictures that would fit what you're looking for.

message 4: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) Male

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 35 comments ...Anything more specific? I'm assuming you want the classic pointed ears and slender build?

message 6: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) Yes, and I would prefer blond. I just don't want to use someone so well-known.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 35 comments Gotcha. I will go a-searching.

^u^

Cute! I guess I know what color stone he's getting? XD

message 11: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) I love that but it's not what I'm looking for...

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 35 comments :/ Sorry dear. Did you try searching deviant art?

message 13: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) I'm looking now.

message 15: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) The second is the most like what I'm going for but even then not really...

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 35 comments You could just describe him, rather than using a picture...

message 17: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) I'll do that, that'll be best I think.

message 18: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) I'm thinking about making Diligence an assassin or something close to that and I want to use either Jennifer Lawrence or Scarlett Johansson for the picture but I'm not sure which one to use...

message 19: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Question: what if none of the vices or virtues that are still available are ones we're not interested in choosing?

message 20: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) I think she's only allowing one person for each vice/virtue.

message 21: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) But if whoever has the virtue has two or three characters she may make them relinquish one to you.

message 22: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) LBSinger wrote: "But if whoever has the virtue has two or three characters she may make them relinquish one to you."

Ah gotcha.

If you're not interested in any of the ones available, which ones *are* you interested in? And it was originally supposed to be first-come-first-serve, but seeing as this group is becoming more populated, I might actually start assigning vices/virtues based on the character themselves (and all current claims would be nullified ._.'' )

message 24: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I'm okay with Justice (which I believe is still blank) and I wanted Lust....

message 25: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (last edited Nov 23, 2013 09:41PM) (new)

The person who claimed Lust only has one character, so I won't make her choose another. You can have Justice, though.

message 26: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Okay. I'm not sure I'm interested in another vice. Will that be a problem?

Nope. You don't have to make a Vice if you don't want to ^^

message 28: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) KK

message 29: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Argh. Finding a sexy yet creepy ass demon pic is harder than I thought. :P

message 31: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Ugh. I'm giving up for now.

message 32: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) LBSinger wrote: "I'm thinking about making Diligence an assassin or something close to that and I want to use either Jennifer Lawrence or Scarlett Johansson for the picture but I'm not sure which one to use..."

It depends on how old you want her to be because Scarlett looks much older than Jennifer....

message 33: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) True, Jennifer has a very young face...And their faces give a very different idea about what they might be like.

message 34: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) LBSinger wrote: "True, Jennifer has a very young face...And their faces give a very different idea about what they might be like."

Personally, I prefer Scarlett but I have a crush on her so you shouldn't count my opinion as valid. :P

message 35: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) Hahaha, I'm the same but with Jennifer instead so that's why I'm trying to get some other opinions. XD

message 36: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) LBSinger wrote: "Hahaha, I'm the same but with Jennifer instead so that's why I'm trying to get some other opinions. XD"

I'd have to say that Jennifer (she's the chick from Hunger Games, right?) matches "diligence" much more so.

message 37: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) Yes. Did you know that "chick" used in that manner is a derogatory term for women?

message 38: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) LBSinger wrote: "Yes. Did you know that "chick" used in that manner is a derogatory term for women?"

I did not know that. My bad.

message 39: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) It's ok, a lot of people don't know that. It's just something I like to point out because knowledge makes the world a better place.

message 40: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Of course.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 35 comments When might the roleplay be starting?

Depends on how quickly everyone gets situated. I'd like for everyone to have at least one character... But we can slip people in as needed.

Also, to have the roleplay start, I'd like to have the basis of a plot *pointedly coughs*

message 43: by Insomnium (new)

Insomnium * The Chaos that Silences * (ThatguyintheRiver) | 23 comments Hey don't point fingers at me just cause I got a plot in my mind.

:P

Insomnium, good timing. Could Sloth be involved in Jennifer and Azrael's history as having attacked them at one point in the past? (You don't need to RP it, it's just a motivation for Jennifer and Azrael to have met.)

message 45: by Insomnium (new)

Insomnium * The Chaos that Silences * (ThatguyintheRiver) | 23 comments Oh yeah sure Sloth isn't very motivated alot what with being a narcoleptic and all, but yeah sure I plan on Sloth being only the second reincarnation of Sloth and being a demon from the ancient times of heaven and hell so it should fit in with the history you guys have worked out.

Cool, thanks~

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 49 comments Oh!!!! Plot!!! Plot!!!! I like making plots!!!!!! I can help!!!!!!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Your enthusiasm XD

YES HELP THANK

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 49 comments Yeaaaah *rubs foot along the ground and clasps her hands behind her back shyly* Just a little... :)

« previous 1 3