Fullmetal Alchemist RP discussion

Central City > National Central Library

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Go

message 2: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 122 comments Clarisse had gone to the Central Library to learn more about alchemy for she did not want to just a grunt of the army any longer. So she sat down with a large pile of books about alchemy and began to read trying to slowly pull together what Alchemy was truly all about.

message 3: by Theshortweirdo (new)

Theshortweirdo | 71 comments Mia walked into the library

message 4: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 122 comments Clarisse had looked up for just a second and saw a petite girl with pink hair walk in. 'She looks slightly familiar...' She thought trying to place her finger on where she recognized the girl.

message 5: by Theshortweirdo (new)

Theshortweirdo | 71 comments she picked up a really lovey dovey romance novel, not noticing the other person in the library

message 6: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 122 comments Clarisse merely looked from her book then slammed it onto the table when she realized where she has seen her! Snapping her fingers all the while.
'Oh man... Hope that wasn't too strange of me...' was her only thought

message 7: by Theshortweirdo (new)

Theshortweirdo | 71 comments Mia have her a really weird look

message 8: by Raven (last edited Nov 20, 2013 02:21PM) (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 122 comments Clarisse decided to stop seeming so strange, then say hello to the girl and asked her ," Your an alchemist right?"

message 9: by Theshortweirdo (new)

Theshortweirdo | 71 comments Mia looked at her closely "Yes, do I know you? "

message 10: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 122 comments "Not unless you were in the front lines with me? but I recognized you from the reports I would do afterwards..." Clarisse tried explaining better as not to seem like such an oddball woman.

message 11: by Theshortweirdo (new)

Theshortweirdo | 71 comments "um ok, do you want to explain a bit more? "

message 12: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 122 comments "Well... I've heard your a pretty talented alchemist even at your young age..." She trailed off staring at the pile of books on the desk she was just preoccupying and sighed heavily. Then quickly apologized ," I'm sorry I usually don't talk to anyone..."

message 13: by Theshortweirdo (new)

Theshortweirdo | 71 comments Mia chuckled "it's fine, I understand"

message 14: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 122 comments "So... you'll help me?" Clarisse gave her a confused look biting her lip.

message 15: by Theshortweirdo (new)

Theshortweirdo | 71 comments "with your paperwork or something else? "

message 16: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 122 comments "Ah... alchemy... I started to learn when I was much younger but back then guns were your best friend in the army..." She sighed again.

message 17: by Theshortweirdo (new)

Theshortweirdo | 71 comments "you can do the basics right? "

message 18: by Raven (last edited Nov 20, 2013 02:48PM) (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 122 comments "Haha... I don't know anymore but we shall find out..." She drifted off her words then began again ," I had them tattooed onto my forearms... long ago." Clarisse lifted up her jacket sleeves to show her then laughed ," I was quite the wild one..."

message 19: by Theshortweirdo (new)

Theshortweirdo | 71 comments Mia chuckled " I can tell. Why don't you try and do something now? "

message 20: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 122 comments Clarisse stared at the young girl bewildered ," I don't think I would like to fill out paper work on why something probably blew up in here." She bit her lip thinking about what the fuhrer would do to her.

message 21: by Theshortweirdo (new)

Theshortweirdo | 71 comments "that depends on what you're trying to do"

message 22: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 122 comments "That is very true... I have no idea what to do..." she pondered for a long while with no results.

message 23: by Theshortweirdo (new)

Theshortweirdo | 71 comments "what did you do when you were younger? "

message 24: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 122 comments "Well... I was experimenting with the ground and detrition...but..." She trailed off ," I don't know"

message 25: by Theshortweirdo (new)

Theshortweirdo | 71 comments she sighed " maybe outside is the best idea"

message 26: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 122 comments Clarisse nervously laughed at her ," Agreed..." In cases of age she maybe ahead, but alchemy was a whole nother ball park for her. Just communicating was difficult for the poor woman.

((To the shooting range or?))

message 27: by Theshortweirdo (new)

Theshortweirdo | 71 comments (I don't mind)
Mia took her hand

Ghost~still Luna~ | 47 comments Lilith entered and went straight for the research section on chimeras

Ghost~still Luna~ | 47 comments She left