1 x 1's > Allison and Madison

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello :)

message 2: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban Hi!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

So what kind of RP do you want to do? I kind of want to do either a historic or apocolyptic...or both.

message 4: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban Can we do apocalyptic?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah sure :)

Do you want to do romance?

message 6: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban Sure.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Doubles ir singles?

message 8: by Allison (last edited Nov 20, 2013 08:23PM) (new)

Allison Urban I don't really care. Whatever you want.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm okay. It depends on what the plot is. What gender do you prefer and do you have any plot ideas?

message 10: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban I like being a girl, but I can do either. And are we doing apocalyptic?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah we are going to do apocalyptic unless you changed your mind. What kind of apocalypse do you want it to be?

message 12: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban Can we do something with a disease that kills like 99.7% of the world? Then the survivors have to come together, like The Stand.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah that sounds good! So do you want to do doubles?

message 14: by Allison (last edited Nov 21, 2013 10:30AM) (new)

Allison Urban Yeah. Can they be 18-20 years old? I'm gonna make my charries. We can both be a boy and a girl?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah sure!

message 16: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban Name: Shyanne Jacobs
Appearance: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-phot...
Personality: Funny, smart, outgoing, sweet

message 17: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban Name: Jett Drake
Appearance: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-phot...
Personality: Quiet, kind, caring

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 21, 2013 06:15PM) (new)

Name: Teagan Enkai
http://data1.whicdn.com/images/346189...
Personality: Strong, stubborn, smart, sarcastic, dry humored

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Isaac Heron
Appearance: http://31.media.tumblr.com/5567fcddbd...
Personality: Protective, flirty, caring

message 20: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban Do you want to start?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Uh could you? *Apologetically smiles*

message 22: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban ((Sure XD should we start before the apocalypse, or during it?))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Um I don't really care. I have always started during the apocalypse, so I am used to that, but then again it would be fun to try before. So, you choose :) ))

message 24: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban ((Let's try before!))

"Why do we have to go see Grandma?" Shyanne asked her father as they drove to her grandmother's house. "Now, we all know that lady is crazy, but she's not feeling well, Shyanne," he answered. She rolled her eyes. Her grandma was always doing crazy thing and making people angry. The last thing she wanted to do was be around her.

Jett sat in a large chair in the college dormitory. Almost everyone had gone home for Spring Break, but he had to stay at school, since his parents and younger brother were all contagiously sick. His cell phone rang, and he answered it. "Is this Jett Drake? This is Dr. Boulder, at St. Louis Hospital. I have some terrible news for you. You're parents and brother have all passed away unexpectedly from some new flu going around."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Teagan laughed as she skipped another stone across the lake, "Not exactly. More like a weasel dying." she said looking over at the boy who sat in a wheelchair, who was also laughing. "No but really, her voice drives me up a wall." she declared.

Isaac drove down the highway. He sighed as he looked out at the repeating scene. He reached over and turned the radio on. Just then his phone rang. He glanced down at it and turned it off. He didn't want to hear how is father was doing, he didn't care.

message 26: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban Shyanne and her father arrived at the grandma's small farmhouse. They opened the door, and were overcome by sickening smell. "Mom?" Shyanne's father yelled. No answer.

"But... how? How can that happen?" Jett asked, shocked. "There is a terrible disease going around. It's killed almost twenty thousand people in the US already." He thanked the doctor and hung up. He didn't want to go home now. He didn't even know where home was anymore. He would have to move in with his grandparents, or alcoholic older sister.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

All of a sudden Teagan's friend's face turned pale and he started violently throwing up a nasty blackish liquid. "Jeremy?" she yelled and ran over to him. Her face was full of worry. She took a hold of his wheelchair and started quickly pushing it towards the house. Tears were streaming down her face.

Another call sounded on Isaac's phone. He again ignored the call, driving on. But when the phone kept ringing, his mother calling him over and over again, he pulled over on the side of the road and answered it. "What?" he said, annoyed. "Honey, your father is dead." his mother said between aobs through the other end of the phone. Issac's face went pale and his face dropped. His eyes glazed over as he hung up his phone and drove back onto the road.

message 28: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban Shyanne and her father searched the house for ten minutes, until Shyanne walked into her grandmother's closet. Her grandma was laying on the floor in a pool of black liquid. "Gram?" she asked. No response. She nudged her with her foot, and when there was no movement, she called for her dad.

Jett was in shock. He walked to the dorm advisor's room, unaware he was doing so. "I-I need plane tickets," he said. "I need to go home." The dorm advisor rolled his eyes and said, "Fine. I'll get you some."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Teagan pushed the wheelchair up the ramp, "Karen! Karen! Help!" she yelled. Karen, Jeremy's mom rushed out of her room, "Oh my God what happened?" she said and ran over, kneeling down by the chair and stroking her son's hair. "Call 911" she instructed the girl. Teagan took out her phone and dialed the number, " 9-1-1 state your emergency." a voice sounded over the phone Teagan answered, "My friend all of a sudden started puking the black goo, and he is have siezures. He has glocenia, so I don't know if it related to that." the operator told her an ambulance would be there shortly and instructed her to keep a cool compress on his head.

Issac finally reached his destination. Ambulances rushed passed him. He drove down a street and parked in front of a house. He got out of the car and went to the front door.

message 30: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban Shyanne's dad sank to his knees. "Mom. Mom, please wake up," he turned to Shyanne. "Call 911, now, we need an ambulance. I think she's dead." Shyanne ran for the home phone. "911, what's your emergency," the operator said. "My grandma's... sick or something. She's bleeding some black liquid. I need an ambulance. It's an emer-." She lady on the other end cut her off. "Sorry Hun. We have no one to send to you. All our ambulances are out on the same calls." She hung up.

The dorm advisor ordered Jett a one-way ticket to New York, his hometown. Jett called a taxi to take him to the airport. He didn't take anything with him or pack any bags. In the car, he could barely speak, still shocked.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

An ambulance pulled up in front of the house and paramedics rushed in. Teagan and Karen ran after them as they pushed Jeremy out of the house, loaded him onto a stretcher and lifted him into the truck. Karen and Teagan climbed in after him, both crying. Jeremy errupted into anoth seizure and the paramedics set to doing their stuff. The ambulance sped along the road, the sirens wailing, signaling for cars to get out of their way. In the distance Teagan could hear other sirens, quite a few. She would've wondered what was going on but she was to preoccupied with Jeremy.

Issac knocked on the door. After a few seconds the door was opened by a blonde haired, amber eyed girl. Isaac wrapped his arms around her waist abd kissed her, "I missed you so much." he said. The girl pushed him away, "Isaac.. what are you doing here?" she asked, shocked. Isaac smiled, "I came to visit you." he put his hand to the side of her head and brushed her soft hair. She swallowed and took a step back. Just then the voice of a man sounded, "Claire, who is it?" the girl looked behind her and smiled at someone Isaac couldn't see, "Just a salesman." she answered and then looked back at Isaac, "Look Isaac...I'm sorry, it's just we were apart for so long, and I met Kyle, and you know we fell in love. Thanks for visiting but don't contact me anymore." she said and closed the door on the stunned Isaac. Isaac's eyes filled with tears as he atumbled back to his car.

message 32: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban Shyanne ran back to the closet. "No one will come to get her," she said. "Too many calls." Her dad swore loudly and lifted her grandma up. "We're taking her to the hospital then." Shyanne's eyes widened. "I'm not going to the hospital. That place scare me." She decided she would spend the night at her boyfriend Ronan's house.

The plane ride back home didn't take too long, and soon Jett was at his house. He walked in to find his sister, Jenna, sitting at the dining room table with a glass of wine. Her two year old daughter, Lola, was perched on her knee. "What are you doing home?" She asked him.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

The ambulance arrived at the hospital and people came flooding out of the doors to take him to the ER. Again Teagan and Karen ran after them, but they were not allowed in the operation room. The sat huddled together in the waiting room, both comforting each other. There were a lot of other patients in the room, most doing the same thing.

Isaac leaned against the steering wheel, not believing what just happened. He started up the car and drove to a hotel. He walked into the building and asked for a room. After oaying and recieving his room key he walked to the elevator and rode it to the third floor. He found his room and entered, closing the door behind him. He kicked off his shoes and flung himself onto the bed.

message 34: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban Shyanne was knocking on Ronan's door ten minutes later. He opened the door, and she blurted out "My grandma's dead." "What?" He asked. "Why are you not with her right now?" She walked in the house and sat on the couch. "Because that lady was insane. I honestly couldn't care less what happens to her."

Lola ran up and hugged his leg. Poor child. Now that his parents were gone, no one was there to raise her. Even though Jenna was her real mom, she wasn't the "mother figure." "Exactly why you're here," he said. "To find out what's going on with our family." "It doesn't matter now," Jenna said. "Their gone. And I heard all the funeral services have been shut down. This flu is out of hand."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

About an hour passed by before a doctor walked out. Teagan and Karen looked at him hopefully, but also fearfully. The doctor looked at them, his eyes sympethetic, "I regret to inform you that your son has passed away. I am very sorry for your loss." he walked back through the door he came from. Karen screamed and passed out and Teagan caught her. She sat her down in the chair. Tears streamed out of Teagan's eyes, and uncontrolable sobs shook her body. People watched her with pity and sympathy. ((Oh my gosh imagone if your best friend died...that would be horrible.))

message 36: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban ((Are you going to do one for Issac?))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Not right now because he is just sleeping in his hotel room. I will wake him up soon though.))

message 38: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban ((Ohhhh okay!))

"We'll that's a... different attitude to have," Ronan said. He sat down on the couch next to her and turned on the tv. They were sitting in silence when he started to cough. Black liquid spewed all over the tv. Shyanne stared in horror. "Run!" Ronan yelled. "It's bad. It's contagious. If it gets on you, you'll die!" Shyanne turnd and ran out the door and down the dark suburban road.

"What are we going to do with their... bodies?" Jett asked.
"The hospital is disposing of any bodies that die from the flu. And I'm leaving. And you're taking Lola with you, because I can't handle her in a time like this," Jenna said, standing up and grabbing her car keys. She turned around. "Don't come after me Jett. I don't need my stupid younger brother on my heels in what may turn out to be an apocalypse." She took one last look at Jett and walked out the back door.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

A man came and out his hand on Teagan's shoulder, "Do you need me to drive you and your frined home?" she nodded, even though she was reluctant to leave Jeremy's body behind. "Yes- yes please." she said, still sobbing. She looked back at the door, "Can we just say bye first?" she wanted to see him one last time. The man shook his head, "This disease is very contagious...it has killed almost a third of the world's population in the last two days." the man said. She broke out intk vicious sobs once more, what was happening? This was not right, everyone was dying.

Isaac woke. He rubbed his eyes and stood up. Slipping on his shoes, he walked out the door. He stopped short as a man lay dead in front of him, in a pile of balck goo. He had heard about this outbreak and he set off in a run, not wanting to catch it. He ran up to the counter and told them what had happened before leaving, not bothering to pay. He knew an apocalypse was happening and he had to get supplies and get to a safe place before he could get sick as well. He hurried to his car, got in, and drove to the nearest grocery store.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((This is getting so crazy and epic!! :O))

message 41: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban Shyanne ran into the grocery store near Ronan's house. She sank to the floor and started sobbing. People were rushing all over the store, filling carts with canners goods. A fat lady stepped on her hand, and she heard cracking. She cried harder.

Jett picked up Lola, and wondered what they should do. He turned on the tv. "The world has already lost 1/3 of its population due to a virus that no one has ever heard of," said a new reporter. Jett turned the tv off, and sat on the couch. "What do we do now, Lola?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Teagan slapped Karen. When that didn't work she did it again, "Come on, Karen!" she shouted, crying hysterically. Karen was cold and pale. All of a sudden the woman jolted up and spewed black goo all over Teagan. The man grabbed Teagan, "It is too late to save her. We have to go get this stuff off of you before you get infected." He picked Teagan up and began to drag her to the exit. Teagan resisted the man, trying to get to Karen. "No, Karen! Karen!" she screamed.

Isaac entered the grocery store. He began going through aisles, grabbing canned items and other things that wouldn't expire. He also grabbed a few things to eat in the next few days, as he didn't have anything. He saw a girl laying on the ground sobbing. He knew he should just leave her, and go, but his conscience got the better of him. He walked over to her, "Hey." he said gently, crouching down next to her, "Are you okay? Do you need some help?"

message 43: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban Shyanne looked up at the man. "Yes-yes I do, actually. I have no idea how I even got here." She sobbed more.

Jett loaded Lola up into her car seat, and decided he would go to the grocery store to get food.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Teagan sobbed as the man pulled her shirt, that was covered in the goo, and handed her his. "You could have the virus now, so I can't keep you. The best I can do for you is to take you to the grocery store so you can load up on food." he said, opening the door to his truck for her. She climbed in and thanked him between choking on her tears.

Isaac lifted her arm and put it around his neck. He put his arm around her waist and lifted her up. A man next to them, who had a cart filled with beans, water, honey, and other things of the type , began to throw up violently and fell to the floor. Isaac leaned the girl against the cart and rushed over to the other cart that man had been pushing just a moment ago. He grabbed the cart and pulled it over to the girl, "Do you think you are going to be able to push that?" he asked her.

message 45: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban ((Sorry I'm just getting over the flu))

"I think so," Shyanne said. She grabbed the cart and started to push it. "Where are we going?"

Jett put Lola in a cart, and started going through the aisles, looking for any non-perishable food he could find. He didn't know where he would go after this, because he didn't want to go back to his house.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

The man pulled up at the grocery store and she got out, "Thank you so much." sheanaged to choke out. He wished her good luck and then drove off. She stumbled into the grocery store and collapsed. She was pale and was breaking out in cold sweats. She syarted hyperventilating and her vision started to form black spots.

Isaac shrugged as he pushed his own cart out of the store, "I have no clue, I don't live here. Do you have a place we could stay at?" theu were a pair now, a new aliance.

message 47: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban "We could go to my house. But my dad might be there, and he probably has the flu," Shyanne said. "My dad owns a house down the road. We could go there?"

Jett was just leaving when he saw a girl, maybe a few years younger than him, laying on the ground. She looked sick, so he picked her up and set her in his cart. He didn't know if she was alive or not, so he just kept going. He didn't know what he would do with her even if she was alive. He had nothing to loose. Coming around a corner, he ran into a man pushing a cart. There was a girl following him. Maybe they knew something that he didn't?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Mathias was about to answer her went a car rammed into theirs. Some of his cans toppled over in the cart. He noticed the girl in his cart and sighed. He was notnin any place to get angry at this stranger.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((I meant Isaac :P))

message 50: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban "I'm sorry," Jett said. "I didn't see you there." He sighed. "Do you know anywhere safe around here? This is my... sister. And I don't know this girl, but it'd be nice to know where I was going."

« previous 1