Anything Goes RP discussion

1x1 > εƈɧσşσŋɠ12*ɢσʟɔ and Katniss

Comments Showing 1-50 of 170 (170 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments I hope it was okay to cut the name short, I think we would have the longest thread name if I didn't. XD

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, it's fine. You can just put Echo if you want to change it. So you want to be the girl of I'm correct?

message 3: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments Yes, yes I do. :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so shall we be off to charries?

message 5: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments I will have to create mine tomorrow, because I must get to bed. So, goodnight, I'll be back tomorrow!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I'll make mine tomorrow as well. Night!

message 7: by Kate Kid (last edited Nov 21, 2013 06:27PM) (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments Name: Gwenith Perkins
Nickname: Gwen

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Gwen is a tough cookie, though she is very sweet. She doesn't give in to easily and will hide her emotions until she's all alone. She doesn't talk at first until you really get close to her. She's not afraid of things though, and if you joke around with her, she'll joke right back.

Appearance: http://milanihair.com/blog/wp-content...

Family:
Mother (44)- Amanda Perkins
Father (46)- Stephan Perkins
Sister (16)- Amelia Perkins

History: She grew up in a normal family, at first, but one day, her mother disappeared. She didn't know where she was, but her father always kept it a secret. When she was finally 12, she found out her mother left for a trip.... but she was kidnapped, she was missing.... They had been looking for her for years, but they never found her.

Besides her mother, she is very very smart, always looking for something to do, but now that she's on her own, she has been looking for a job, and her 'uncle' said that he could get her one, if she stopped by the bar at some time. (His bar.) She agreed, and now, she's on her move to do just that.

message 8: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments Finished!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Oops! I'll make mine in just a sec. I just got out of the shower :p

message 10: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments Haha, it's alright! I needed to finish her anyways.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: 'Prince' Jonathan "Jon" Andrews
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:
http://www.hdwallpapersinn.com/wp-con...

Personality:
Jon is a quiet guy who just wishes he weren't so 'famous.' It might not be understandable since every girl swoons over him. Though her just seeks to be normal. He's a romantic guy and wants someone to like him for who his is, not his money. He's really sweet when he wants to be, and has a raging temper other times.

Family:
*Mother* Queen Elizabeth Andrews
*Father* King Julius Andrews
*Brother* Lakota Andrews
History;
Jon was always the neglected one, his brother got all the attention. This was until he got selected to take the throne after his father. His brother and him barely ever speak anymore due to arguments over this, and he must wed to actually become king. This is what he plans to do.

message 12: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments He kinda sounds like Ren from the game. :3

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

What game? P

message 14: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments It's called My Forged Wedding. It's what this rp idea is based off of.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I found the game ^.^ it looks cool. So shall we begin? I dont exactly know where to start off with Jon.

message 16: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments It's awesome!! Yamato is my favorite!

Gwen walked slowly into the bar, looking around until she spotted her uncle. She smiled wide, "Uncle Kuni!" She smiled, walking in a bit faster.

He opened his arms wide, "My favorite niece!"

Gwen noticed all the guys in the room, having a slight blush on her cheeks, but waved it away like it was nothing. They were all very attractive, but she didn't think much of it. "So, what about those job offers?" She asked.

"First.... you have to do something for me, well, really for one of the guys." He moved his hand, motioning to the men. "They need a bit of help first...."

Gwen rose her eyebrow, "Uh.... like what?"

Half of the guys grew nervous at that question, looking away a bit.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((What exactly does she have to do? I want to know so I know what to put in my post))

message 18: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments ((She has to pick one guy to help, and with helping, she has to fake be their wife/fiancée.))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay))

Jon scratched his neck awkwardly as he looked up at the pretty girl. The only reason he was here was so that he could become king and get this all over with. Not like he'd actually have to love the girl. He looked over at one if the other boys as hey spoke, "You kind've...err... Have to pretend to marry one of us."

message 20: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments She stared at the boy who had said that, her hand landing lightly on her stomach as she tries to keep her lips straight. She couldn't help it though and burst into loud laughter, "You have to be kidding me!" She wiped a tear from her eye and looked to her 'uncle', "What do they really need me for?"

Kuni pursed his lips, nodding, "He's telling the truth...."

Gwen looked back to the guys, "And I have to just agree?!" She argued.

He smirked, putting his finger up lightly, telling them to hang on for a second, leaning over and whispering in her ear, "Don't you want a job?"

"Yes but-"

"Help them, or I won't help you."

"Are you bribing me!?" She asked shocked.

He shrugged, "Your decision."

She narrowed her eyes, "Fine...." She looked up to the boys, "How do I know which one to choose?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Jon bit his lip and looked up at her and their gazes locked. "Maybe you should talk to each one of us..." He offered quietly and looked back down to his hands. He was never a very social person and it was by choice, not because of anythng in the past. As he felt her gaze on him, he fidgeted awkwardly. Though he was pleading on the inside that she'd pick him. He couldn't take any more of this nagging from his parents.

message 22: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments Gwen nodded, starting off with one of the other guys, giving them three minutes to give the personalities, she didn't want the problems, because then she'd want to help them all. She turned after awhile to Jon, sitting down next to him, "So, what's your personality? And not problem...." She said. She didn't wanna play favorites. He was very cute, but she tried not to pay attention to that, they were all pretty nice looking, but this guy seemed different....

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Jon looked down to his hands, "Well... Err... I'm really quiet and I guess I'm a bit sweet. I don't like to brag, I have a bad temper. I'm a hopeless romantic and I'm really generous." He murmured and continued to fidget silently. He dared to send a few glances up at her, "I guess I'm really awkward."

message 24: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments "Hey, first one that hasn't seemed cocky." She laughed lightly. She thought about it for a second, she had gone through them all. She stood up, turning away for a second, walking down the rows of guys. She stopped, there were eight of them, she could only help one, that left 7 of them. She closed her eyes, the first one that popped into her mind was Jon. She opened her eyes, "Jon... I choose you." She said, she pursed her lips a bit, she noticed she said a Pokemon thing.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Jon looked up and felt a small smile edge his lips. "Thank you." He murmured and got up to awkwardly wrap his arms around her in a friendly hug. As he pulled away a smile remained on his face. "You don't know how much this means to me." He said sweetly and looked back down at his hands. One thing popped into his mind Why'd she choose me?

message 26: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments Gwen nodded, she didn't understand what she was really doing, or what was going to really happen. She hugged him back though when he hugged her, just out of kindness. She thought for a second, not knowing how to act if they were going to pretend to be married. She looked to her uncle, as if asking the first steps.

He straightened up, "Well, you guys better be heading home. I'll send Gwen's stuff over later."

Gwen's eyes widened a bit, "We'll be living together?"

"You two are supposed to be close to marriage."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Jon looked down at his feet, "Just don;t freak out when you see where I live... Please." He murmured and looked up at her pleadingly. If he told her about him being a prince, he knew she;d freak out just like everybody else. That was one thing he despised.

message 28: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments She nods, "Alright." She crossed her arms over her chest, "Keep your hands to yourself and we'll be fine." She winked.

"Stop flirting!" Ginta yelled from behind them, laughing loudly. He was the comedian.

Gwen rolled her eyes, "It's a curse!" She shot back. She looked up at Jon, "Come on." She picked up her suitcase and started walking to the door of the bar.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Jon smiled and followed behind her but quickly ran around her to open the door for her. "Ladies first." He said sweetly and held it open as she walked through. The horse drawn carriage waited right next it the curb. "This one." He admitted sheepishly as he took her suitcase from her and put it in the back before opening the door for her and holding out his hand to help her in.

message 30: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments Gwen smiled, "A gentleman." She laughed, "Might fall in love with you in real life." She joked. When she seen the carrage, her jaw dropped, her eyes wide, Who is this guy? She wondered as he took her case from her. She didn't fight him, but turned a bit, closing her mouth. She blinked a few times before following him and allowing him to help her into it. She felt so out of place in her normal clothing, ripped jeans with a hole in the knee with a teeshirt.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Jon blushed lightly as she spoke, before getting into the carriage beside her. "So... You're probably wondering why we're in a carriage?" He asked shyly and looked up at her with his light blue eyes. He didn't want to tell her, but it'd have to come out at one point. Better now than later.

message 32: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments She pursed her lips, soon nodding, "Yeah, that would be a good answer to have." She said looking over to him. She was now very curious of who he was. She blinked a few times, turning away from him to look out the window, but also hiding herself so no one could see her on the inside.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Jon bit his lip and looked down at his hands. "Well... I'm kind've a prince." He murmured awkwardly and now fidgeted again. "Please don't freak out...." He asked in a quiet tone as he sighed. This would be a vey long and awkward carriage ride if she did.

message 34: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments Just because of him telling her not to freak out, she put her hands on the side of her face and squeeled, "oh myGOD!! A prince! An actual prince!" Her voice was high, as if she was a little school girl. Her face changed into her normal facial expression. "I'm not like normal girls. I don't freak out."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Jon raised an eyebrow at her at first. A smile broke onto his lips as he noticed her kidding. "That's a good thing." He murmured quietly and looked back down at his hands. "Do you want to know why I have to get married?" He asked, feeling as if it were only right for her to know.

message 36: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments "Sure." She answered putting her hands on her cheeks as she leans on her knees. "I love fareytales."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Jon rolled his eyes and looked down at the floor as he spoke. "Well... My father says I can't become king without having a wife... So...." He murmured and looked up at her.

message 38: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments She tilts her head, "wait.... I'm not literally getting married to you.... Right?" She asks a bit of worry striking her heart. She thought that she just had to act it, not actually....

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Jon bit his lip, "Calm down. You're correct." He said with a mischievous grin on his face as he looked up at her. "It'll only be for a little bit too."

message 40: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments He sighed, putting her head down, "okay:" she laughed, "I was about to jump out of the cartage if you were going to say yes." She jokes.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled, "You're cute." He said calmly and looked up at her. "Sometimes I just want to be a normal person though... I don't want to be a prince."

message 42: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments "I don't know about that." He replied to the cute comment, a lot of people thought she was pompous and rude. "And I don't blame you. But being normal isn't easy either."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Jon smiled warmly at her, actually smiled. "No, you're cute. But I'd rather be normal instead of not being able to experience everything like you do... Maybe you can show me how it works? I'm constantly being flooded by teenage girls who have yet to go through puberty, so it might be hard." He chuckled.

message 44: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments She pursed her lips, "well, which side of life do you want? There are a few. If you stick with me, you'll be hated by most, but loved by few, real love." She smiled a bit, "But if you want the fun life, loved by a lot, real love by few, and hated by few." She nodded.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Jon looked up at her with pleading eyes, "Your lifestyle sounds great... To actually be loved by someone..." He closed his eyes and pictured what it would be like. He wouldn't care if anybody hated him.

message 46: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments She put her hand on his shoulder, "People love you too." She said. She looked forward, trying to get off of this depressing subject, "So, how far are we going?" She asked.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Jon looked down at he hand on his shoulder and tensed slightly. "Err.. What do you mean by that?" He asked, a little distracted by her hand.

message 48: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments She took her hand off of him, "I mean, where are we going? In the carriage?" She motioned to the area around them. "You should get your mind out of the gutter princey."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Jon felt a faint blush rise to his cheeks. "We're going it my parents mansion." He said softly and looked down at his hands shyly.

message 50: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 186 comments "And that is.... How far from here?" She asked. She looked out the window again, blushing lightly to the people that looked up. She slid lower in the seat, her cheeks bright red, so much attention....

« previous 1 3 4