ONTD Book Club discussion

Shameless Self Promotion - again :)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess (gingeryarnco) | 616 comments Mod
So I feel awkward doing this, but I'll go for it since you guys are nice.

I have a small business I'm trying to launch since I'm no longer able to work. I have severe chronic migraines and have had to leave university and my job in the last 2 years. I'm waiting to hear on disability... but that's a LONG process.

I've been knitting for about 12 years and had a small etsy store in college. Now, I'm out on my own domain and trying to get going. I am also starting to work on my own designs.

I have hats, headbands, scarves, toys, etc. I take custom orders and will always take great care of my ONTDers. Thanks guys!

Ginger Yarn Company

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, I'm interested in buying some of your stuff in the next few weeks, well, when I see how much shipping is, lol! But it looks cute. Good luck. I may buy something from you, but I'm also like.. low-income.

message 3: by Jess (new)

Shipping is a flat rate of $5. :D That just makes life so much easier.

message 4: by Jess (new)

US Shipping is now free for orders of $35 ($50 for International)!

No code, no coupon needed!!

If you want a bundle deal, just ask. I do it at Farmer's Markets all the time. :D

I'm trying to sell off all my stock. I'm super duper sick (chronic migraines) and have to move back to the East Coast so my parents can take care of me, just what every newly turned 34-year-old wants! I'm trying to offset as much of the cost as I can with this and maybe have a little less stuff to move.