A Naruto RP Group discussion

~The Leaf Village~ > * Bar-B-Q Restaurant *

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 736 comments Mod
- Choji's favorite place! Go enjoy some good food!

message 2: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Kiyoko held onto Diahbal's hand as she dragged him inside.
She sat in a booth and ordered a bunch of meats and veggies for them to cook on the grill in front of them.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 105 comments "Do you come to this place often?"Diabhal askd

message 4: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

She shook her head ," I come every now and again... Hmmm... Do you drink?"

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 105 comments "I do drink a bit. It is not very often though"Diabhal said

message 6: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

She grinned ," do you get drunk?" She signaled the waitress to also bring some sake as the raw foods and skewers came out.

She began stacking meat and veggies on the skewer and let it cook on the grill ," would you like a skewer or just the meat? I'm guessing just the meat right?"

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 105 comments "I do sometimes, but not in a long time"Diabhal said. He put some meat on the grill, listening to it sizzle.

message 8: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

The waitress came back with the sake and cups.
"Well we shall drink! You aren't a light weight like Lee right?" She asked as she turned the meats.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 105 comments "There's a reason I rarely get drunk when I drink" Diabhal said. He took the cups and poured in the sake

message 10: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

"I take that as a challenge..."she smirks staring at him as she downs her first cup ," c'mon I bet I'll win!"

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 105 comments "Ill take you up on that"Diabhal said. He lifted the sake glass and drank it, handing her the other cup

message 12: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

She grins ," I'm no light weight..." She pouts for them this time. Then quickly downed the sake with a shiver.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 105 comments Diabhal grabbed another bottle of sake, chugging it in a few gulps

message 14: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

"Won't you get sick from drinking so fast?" Kiyoko's words were slightly slurred as she continued drinking.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 105 comments "It takes more then that to get me sick"Diabhal said

message 16: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Kiyoko laughed quietly as she climbed into the booth next to Diabhal.

"Hehe... I... I think I-uh over etim-ate-id you!" she slurred drunkenly as she hung over him.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 105 comments "Looks as though I have won this bet"Diabhal said, starting to drink another bottle of sake

message 18: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

She looks up at him through half lidded eyes and growled ," W-What...ever..." she laid her head against his chest as she mumbled curses and rude names towards him.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 105 comments Diabhal drank some more sake

message 20: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 9 comments Takao walked into the restaurant he sat at a table and waited for the waitress to come to his table once the waitress got to his table he ordered some meat and veggies she left to go get his order

message 21: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Kiyoko giggles loudly as she sits up, then promptly falling onto the floor.

"Hahaha! I...It looks like I... I fell!" she slurred drunkenly then stared up at Diabhal then at the young man, Takao, not to far from her.

message 22: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 9 comments takao looked over towards the drunk girl with a face that looks like he just went through hell but wanted more then looked back at his table

message 23: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Kiyoko bit her lip as she sat there.

"D... Diabhal... I think... I'm sobering up... already..." she sighed slightly.

message 24: by Iroh (last edited Jan 09, 2014 09:20PM) (new)

Iroh | 9 comments the waitress came back with Takao's order she placed the plates on the table and walked away thank you he said as she left and he began to cook his food

message 25: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Kiyoko felt her other personality taking over but quickly she popped a lollipop in her mouth.

"D-Diabhal!..." she stood and leaned over the table.

message 26: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 9 comments Takao glanced over back at the drunk girl and thought to himself she is either gonna puke or do something stupid he shrugged it off and cooked his food

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 105 comments Diabhal finished off the rest of his sake, his face reddening a bit.

"What you need?"He asked

message 28: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

"I don't know I'm just kinda sleepy." She smiles as she twirled the lollipop in her mouth.

message 29: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 9 comments Takao finished cooking the meat an grabbed them and placed the meat on top of a bowl of rice he then put some pieces of onions on the grill to saute them

message 30: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Kiyoko stood as straight as she could then glanced at the young man eating in the booth near them, as she bat her eyes curiously.

"I... Guess!" she trailed off as she stared.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 105 comments "What do you want me to do? Rent a room for us or something?"Diabhal asked. His face was red and his eyes half lidded

message 32: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Kiyoko places her forehead to Diabhal's shoulder ," I can barely stand..." completely forgetting his question.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 105 comments "So what do you want me to do about it?"Diabhal asked.

message 34: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

She stood up straight as much as she could and held her arms out and gave him a pleading look to carry her.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 105 comments Diabhal got up and on a knee in front of her. He motioned for her to get onto his back

message 36: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

She crawled nimbly onto his wide back and glanced back at the young man before laying her head against Diabhal's back, as her head began to spin from the drunken feeling.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 105 comments "What do you wanna do?"Diabhal asked. He stood up with her, making sure not to drop her

message 38: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

"Not... Drink..." she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as she kept her face buried into his back.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 105 comments "Do you want me to take you somewhere?"Diabhal asked

message 40: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

"Take... Me where?" she mumbled against his back.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 105 comments "An Inn or something"Diabhal said

message 42: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

"An Inn?... I... have my house...key..." she mumbled quietly.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 105 comments "Ok. Im gonna need you to show me the way though"Diabhal said, walking to the door

message 44: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

(( to the Streets! :O ))

message 45: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 9 comments Takao finished his food and payed for the meal and left

message 46: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Ryo walked into the resturasnt and took one glamce around to if the place was packed or not. He noticed it wasn't so he walked to an empty booth and sat down, taking off his sword and laying it down next to him. After a few minutes he ordered a few packs of meat and sake, a few mintes later they brought it to him, and he started to cook his meat and slowly drink his sake.