One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Sabreena Herondale Shaw and Allison

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban Here we are! Any ideas?

message 2: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Sorry! I didn't get any notifs!

message 3: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments 1. Two teams are put in an arena and in order to win they have to kill the other team. Girl and guy from opposite teams fall in love but are forced to fight each other to the death.
2. A girl,who is an assassin,creates a false identity and becomes part of the King's court. While trying to get close to the KIng (So she can assassinate him) she falls in love with his oldest son, the prince.
3. .Prince and Princess of warring kingdoms are forced to fall in love due to arranged marriages
4. Princess befriends blacksmith because she wants a change from her boring, noble life. But, he makes her run way with him only to hold her captive for a ransom while he slowly falls in love with her. IDK
5. In a city surrounded my walls is a community made of only teenage boys and then a girl is sent in from part of a mission and has to help them escape (from tmr)

message 4: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban I like the first and fifth ones a lot! You can choose (:

message 5: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Well for both we'd have to have multiple characters (two at least).

message 6: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Well for both we'd have to have multiple characters (two at least).

message 7: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban Can we do number one?

message 8: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Sure.
Can I be the girl or do you want to?

message 9: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban Sure.