Dystopia Land discussion

Inquest (Destroyer, #1)
This topic is about Inquest
R4R > The Destroyer Trilogy

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

DelSheree (shereedg) | 17 comments Hello everyone, I love to share any of the three books in my series, The Destroyer Trilogy with those who are willing to write a review. Inquest (book one) follows Libby Sparks as she tries to escape the Guardians who now control the world and prove she isn't the dangerous Destroyer her Inquest claimed she is.

Inquest is YA dystopia, and I'm happy to provide the other books in the series as well. I can send just about any ebook format you need. Thanks!!

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (aladysmanifesto) | 8 comments Hello DelSheree,

I'd love to read a kindle version of all of them. Thank you.

Sarah
Aladysmanifesto@gmail.com

Michelle (mzeplin) | 5 comments I would love all of them, too, please. Kindle versions would be best. But I've never done this before, so how do you get them to me?

DelSheree (shereedg) | 17 comments Sarah wrote: "Hello DelSheree,

I'd love to read a kindle version of all of them. Thank you.

Sarah
Aladysmanifesto@gmail.com"

Thank you Sarah! Sorry for taking a while to get back to you. We had a death in the family and I was not online hardly at all. I'll send kindle copies to your email tonight. Thank you so much!

DelSheree (shereedg) | 17 comments Michelle wrote: "I would love all of them, too, please. Kindle versions would be best. But I've never done this before, so how do you get them to me?"

Michelle, thank you for being willing to review The Destroyer Trilogy! All I need is an email address and I can send you the books. You can send me a private message if you don't want to post your email in the forum. I look forward to hearing from you!

message 6: by Empress, Seeker of wonders (last edited Nov 26, 2013 05:59AM) (new)

Empress (the_empress) | 1215 comments Mod
DelSheree wrote: "We had a death in the family and I was not online hardly at all. "

I'm really sorry to hear that. I know how difficult it can be, if I can help in some way, I'd love to.

message 7: by Diosverde (new) - added it

Diosverde | 6 comments I also love to read all the Books.
Kindle Version would be great email: ignoriert@web.de

message 8: by Amber (new) - added it

Amber Hickman Hello! I would love to read them if they are still available. Kindle versions best. So sorry to hear of your loss! prayers! -Amber

amberhickman1984@hotmail.com

message 9: by Amie's Book (new)

Amie's Book Reviews (amiesbookreviews) | 16 comments I would be interested in reading your books. They sound intriguing.
I use the iReader to read my ebooks.
They can be sent to:
Justinandjakesmom@yahoo.ca

Thanks
Amie Gaudet

DelSheree (shereedg) | 17 comments Ellie [The Empress] wrote: "DelSheree wrote: "We had a death in the family and I was not online hardly at all. "

I'm really sorry to hear that. I know how difficult it can be, if I can help in some way, I'd love to."

Thank you so much, Ellie! Getting through the funeral was the toughest part. Everything is slowly starting to get back to normal now.

DelSheree (shereedg) | 17 comments Diosverde wrote: "I also love to read all the Books.
Kindle Version would be great email: ignoriert@web.de"

Thank you for being willing to read in review the Destroyer series! I'll send an email right now with the books. Thanks!!

DelSheree (shereedg) | 17 comments Amber wrote: "Hello! I would love to read them if they are still available. Kindle versions best. So sorry to hear of your loss! prayers! -Amber

amberhickman1984@hotmail.com"

Thank you Amber :)

I'd be happy to send you the books in The Destroyer Trilogy. I'll send you an email right now. Thanks so much!

DelSheree (shereedg) | 17 comments Amie wrote: "I would be interested in reading your books. They sound intriguing.
I use the iReader to read my ebooks.
They can be sent to:
Justinandjakesmom@yahoo.ca

Thanks
Amie Gaudet"

Amie, thank you so much for your interest in The Destroyer Trilogy! I'll send you an email with the books right now :)

message 14: by Amie's Book (new)

Amie's Book Reviews (amiesbookreviews) | 16 comments Great. Thanks. Will post a review as soon as I finish each one.

DelSheree (shereedg) | 17 comments Amie wrote: "Great. Thanks. Will post a review as soon as I finish each one."

Thank you!!

Marie-Claude aka MC | 1 comments I'd be really interested in reading and reviewing your series!! If still available, I'd like Kindle copies.
marie-claude.bureau@videotron.ca

DelSheree (shereedg) | 17 comments Marie-Claude aka MC wrote: "I'd be really interested in reading and reviewing your series!! If still available, I'd like Kindle copies.
marie-claude.bureau@videotron.ca"

Thank you Maria! I'll send you the kindle copies now :) I hope you enjoy them!

message 18: by Sally (new)

Sally Hannoush | 6 comments I have a few books I need to read first, but I would love to read these. Will it be OK to get them but wait a bit for reading? If not, I understand and can check back when I am ready.

Michelle (mzeplin) | 5 comments Im sorry for your loss.

mzeplin@live.com and I already have the first one... it was free on amazon. :) thank you.

Tracy Fenwick | 7 comments Hi DelSheree,

If you're still sending out copies I'd love read the full series!! I'd like either Mobi or Kindle copies please.

tracyfenwick@ymail.com

Thank you :)

DelSheree (shereedg) | 17 comments Sally wrote: "I have a few books I need to read first, but I would love to read these. Will it be OK to get them but wait a bit for reading? If not, I understand and can check back when I am ready."

No problem at all, Sally, just whenever you have time. If you'll let me know what your email address is and what type of ebook you'd like I'll send them your way. Thanks!

DelSheree (shereedg) | 17 comments Michelle wrote: "Im sorry for your loss.

mzeplin@live.com and I already have the first one... it was free on amazon. :) thank you."

Thank you Michelle :) I'll send you the 2nd and 3rd kindle books tonight. Thanks so much!!

DelSheree (shereedg) | 17 comments Tracy wrote: "Hi DelSheree,

If you're still sending out copies I'd love read the full series!! I'd like either Mobi or Kindle copies please.

tracyfenwick@ymail.com

Thank you :)"

Thank you Tracy! I'll send you the copies tonight :)

Tracy Fenwick | 7 comments DelSheree wrote: "Tracy wrote: "Hi DelSheree,

tracyfenwick@ymail.com

Thank you :)"

Thank you Trac..."

Got them - thank you!!!

Michelle | 5 comments Hi! I would love to read the trilogy and review it! I'd like the kindle version -- thank you in advance!! Looking forward to it! Michelle Hinn (michellehinn@gmail.com)

message 26: by Empress, Seeker of wonders (new)

Empress (the_empress) | 1215 comments Mod
Michelle wrote: "I would love all of them, too, please. Kindle versions would be best. But I've never done this before, so how do you get them to me?"

Michelle thank you for reading and reviewing the author's book. You can post a link to the review here if you like.

Tracy Fenwick | 7 comments I'm almost done with the first book and I have to say that so far it is pretty amazing! I'm loving it - hopefully I'll finish it by the weekend and be able to post the first review and move onto the second book.

DelSheree (shereedg) | 17 comments Michelle wrote: "Hi! I would love to read the trilogy and review it! I'd like the kindle version -- thank you in advance!! Looking forward to it! Michelle Hinn (michellehinn@gmail.com)"

Sorry for being slow to get back to you Michelle. I just sen you an email with all three books. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy them!!

DelSheree (shereedg) | 17 comments Tracy wrote: "I'm almost done with the first book and I have to say that so far it is pretty amazing! I'm loving it - hopefully I'll finish it by the weekend and be able to post the first review and move onto t..."
I'm so glad you're enjoying Inquest Tracy! Thanks so much for reading :)

Tracy Fenwick | 7 comments Hi - sorry this has taken so long to post. Christmas and New Year was absolutely manic this year! Anyway, I've posted my review for Inquest on Goodreads (link below), Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk. Now that everything is back to normal after the holidays I'm getting on with Secret of Betrayal.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Tracy Fenwick | 7 comments PS Hope you all had a good Christmas and Happy New Year!!

DelSheree (shereedg) | 17 comments Thank you so much for the review Tracy! I loved how detailed you were :) Thanks for taking the time to write the review! I hope you enjoy book 2 also. I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year's as well :)

Tracy Fenwick | 7 comments Hi - review is up for the second book on Goodreads and Amazon UK & US. Now starting the third book!

DelSheree (shereedg) | 17 comments Sorry, Tracy, I just saw this. Dang gmail tabs make me miss things sometimes :) Thank you so much for the review! I'm so glad you enjoyed the characters progressing in this one. There is definitely a lot of change for everyone. I'm really interested to hear our thoughts at the end of book three :)

Tracy Fenwick | 7 comments DelSheree wrote: "Sorry, Tracy, I just saw this. Dang gmail tabs make me miss things sometimes :) Thank you so much for the review! I'm so glad you enjoyed the characters progressing in this one. There is definitely..."

You've just reminded me that I needed to post my review for book 3 here! It's already up and both Amazon sites too. The whole series was amazing!! I absolutely love it - thank you!

DelSheree (shereedg) | 17 comments Tracy wrote: "DelSheree wrote: "Sorry, Tracy, I just saw this. Dang gmail tabs make me miss things sometimes :) Thank you so much for the review! I'm so glad you enjoyed the characters progressing in this one. T..."

Thank you so much for the amazing review Tracy! I love how detailed it was. It's so much fun to hear reader's thoughts, especially with this series when it comes to Milo :) If you're ever interested in reading any of my other books, just let me know. I'm happy to send them :)