What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Contemporary Rom. where the girl rooms with her TA...

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 2 comments I can't remember the name of this book.. The girl comes to college but the son of her mother's friend forgot to get her a room. She ends up staying with this other guy who is a Teacher assistant and working on a PHD at the school. They live in the guesthouse of his mother's inn. Turns out that he is the half brother of the other guy. They slowly begin a relationship after both end up modeling nude for the schools art department. He loses his job in the end I think because of an ex girlfriend who takes art with the girl and she gets info out of her about her new boyfriend and tries to destroy the relationship.

message 2: by Nicky (new)

Nicky (niickkyyy) | 5 comments I've defiantly read this! I'm going to search through my kindle,, can you think of anything else that could help identify it? Maybe a character name or something?

message 3: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 2 comments I cannot remember the names to save my life. But I swear I have been through every title on my Kindle and I can't find it but I do have one pic of a grayed out book that lists no book name about the time I would have read it. Frustrating! I know that he printed his own syllabus for her than the rest of the class and it fell out of her backpack in art class which is how the ex girlfriend outed them. They stay friends for the longest time and sleep in separate rooms at the guesthouse. He takes the nude modeling job to buy her a present and she is doing the same but they don't know it. Also they present quite an interesting display when they have to model together as they respond to each other.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38154 comments Mod
Shannon, are you still looking for this? When did you read it?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38154 comments Mod
No response in 2+ years. Moving to Abandoned.