A Naruto RP Group discussion

~ News! ~ > * Introduce Yourself *

Comments Showing 1-50 of 255 (255 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 736 comments Mod
Hello everyone!~ My name is Raven, Your #1 Mod! ^__^ Anyway! Here You will introduce yourself and just tell me something about you if you like!
Like... I'm a Waitress that's interesting right? lol

message 3: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments Sup the group looks dead :(

message 4: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Its not it just started like yesterday. But hello :D

message 5: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments oh sorry her meassage sounded like the group was dead.

message 6: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

oh haha ^__^ its all good. but im hoping it becomes a bit more popular seeing its the only Naruto related RP that's "running" lol.

message 7: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments i invited a bunch of people.

message 8: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Oh your the bomb! would you like to a mod?

message 9: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments sure

message 10: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Awesome! you are now a mod :D

message 11: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments cool :)

message 12: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Add anything you feel would make the group better but mind that im still creating places as time goes on so as to make sure the group as seen as active lol

message 13: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments ok

message 14: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Haha! like the name change for the MODs lol! and Maybe we can pull a story up with the ninja now? Meet me in at the Training grounds!

message 15: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments ok

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 31 comments ....when i come back, wanna have a mod title war? aka we change each other's titles to stupid stuff like 'the fairy dust clown' or 'i like cows' yah know?

message 17: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Lol that seems funny! sure! maybe I should just make you a Mod now? rather then later.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 31 comments sure go for it but i'm not THAT into naruto as i've said before...like... i once was really into ouran high and created a group forit (stil going ^^) but i lost my passion when i finished the anime (watched it twice ^^) and i just couldn't rp with him anymore due to lack of being into that anime...but i shall try my best sorry if i get any of the naruto universe wrong.

message 19: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Lol its okay. Im just glad your trying most people who aren't into something wont even try! so I very much appreciate it! oh! PM the link id love to join!

message 20: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (greyangel) | 1 comments Hi im Abi and i love Naruto i watch the new episode every thursday

message 21: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Hi Abi! Well I hope you enjoy and join the fun! create your ninja and hop on by to the thread "The training grounds" that's where we all are so far ^_^

message 22: by Megan (new)

Megan | 29 comments hi

message 23: by Spadez (or Kadyn), REPLY MASTER (last edited Nov 25, 2013 01:28AM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 746 comments Mod
Hey im lucy. I love naruto! Lol my favorite guy characters are sasuke, itachi and pien/pain, my favorite team is team 7, and my favorite girl character is hinata. Um.. Little about myself.. Oh, im an artist :)

message 25: by Spadez (or Kadyn), REPLY MASTER (new)

Ooo nice :)

message 26: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Hello Lavi :D and Hello Lucy! Welcome to the group! I hope you all enjoy the group and have fun!

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 31 comments pfft lucy and lavi....oops...read that as levi...-.-'

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 29: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Hello Dany :D welcome to my group! I hope you have fun! And also when you make your character would you like a partner? I had an idea for a character as an ANBU!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven wrote: "Hello Dany :D welcome to my group! I hope you have fun! And also when you make your character would you like a partner? I had an idea for a character as an ANBU!"

Sure!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy *Guardian Angel* wrote: "Hey im lucy. I love naruto! Lol my favorite guy characters are sasuke, itachi and pien/pain, my favorite team is team 7, and my favorite girl character is hinata. Um.. Little about myself.. Oh, im ..."

0w0 Me too! I like Hinata and I'm and artist!

message 32: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Awesome sauce! I will get right to it so you won't be left out (:

message 33: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Lol hi again Zoey (:

message 34: by Spadez (or Kadyn), REPLY MASTER (last edited Dec 04, 2013 06:20AM) (new)

Dany JR wrote: "Lucy *Guardian Angel* wrote: "Hey im lucy. I love naruto! Lol my favorite guy characters are sasuke, itachi and pien/pain, my favorite team is team 7, and my favorite girl character is hinata. Um....."

Oooo!!!! awesome! What type of things do you draw?

message 35: by Spadez (or Kadyn), REPLY MASTER (new)

Raven wrote: "Hello Lavi :D and Hello Lucy! Welcome to the group! I hope you all enjoy the group and have fun!"

thanks!!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy *Guardian Angel* wrote: "Dany JR wrote: "Lucy *Guardian Angel* wrote: "Hey im lucy. I love naruto! Lol my favorite guy characters are sasuke, itachi and pien/pain, my favorite team is team 7, and my favorite girl character..."

Well, I do traditional drawings like portraits (the realistic the better) and I do anime and tuff like that ^^
I can't paint well though -_-
I suck >//~//<

message 37: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Lol I'm an anime and scenery drawer. haha realistic faces just can not be done by me

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Aww, just practice!
That's what my art teacher told me, and bam!
I can draw realistically (somewhat ;D)

message 39: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Lol I try but everything I draw just looks animated for some reason lol. XD and check my new ninja :D

message 40: by Spadez (or Kadyn), REPLY MASTER (last edited Dec 04, 2013 05:34PM) (new)

Dany JR wrote: "Lucy *Guardian Angel* wrote: "Dany JR wrote: "Lucy *Guardian Angel* wrote: "Hey im lucy. I love naruto! Lol my favorite guy characters are sasuke, itachi and pien/pain, my favorite team is team 7, ..."

Awesome! i do mainly animals, like i drew the pic im using for my profile pic :D and i do anime too but im not good at doing them on the computer so i color them in with colored pencils and it doesnt look as good lol

message 41: by Spadez (or Kadyn), REPLY MASTER (new)

Raven wrote: "Lol I'm an anime and scenery drawer. haha realistic faces just can not be done by me"

awesome :D and i agree, just patience lol like i know im trying to be a lucid dreamer, its taking alot of patience and practice, i've been practiceing for months

message 42: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Lol its been a few years since I've tried.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 105 comments Hello, i am turtle.

message 44: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Hi turtle :D welcome!

message 46: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Well I hope you enjoy the group and hope to RP with you soon!

message 47: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

:D Hi UnaVox I'm Raven! and that's pretty awesome!

message 48: by Spadez (or Kadyn), REPLY MASTER (new)

gey Una Vox :D welcome to the group!!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah! (i know its a bit late, but....)

WELCOME!!!! >//w//<

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 10 comments Hey, I'm Leighton (Awkward Name, I know >.<) Ive never been into naruto that much, and im not that fresh on popular anime updates at the moment so if i get any information wrong, i just cant remember.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6