Anything Goes RP discussion

1x1 > Mysti and gameboy 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 204 (204 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments Any ideas?

message 2: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Hmm....not really. But I can come up with something. Probably....supernatural or realistic?

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments Either is fine for me

message 4: by Mysti (new)

Mysti That's not helpful. All well, I'll come up with some realistic ideas and some supernatural and you can chose from that.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments Ok I think we should do a realistic rp this time

message 7: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Okay. So sorry! I lost my train of thought and totally forgot any possible ideas I had for this one...

message 8: by Gameboy the mental Mario (last edited Nov 21, 2013 07:13PM) (new)

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments Ok how about this:

A girl always worries about how she looks and carries a mood ring with her. A laid back "go with the flow" kind of boy likes her, eventually she begins to gain interest and watches him

How is that? You can add to it if you want

message 9: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Wait...so the laid back "go with the flow" person does or doesn't like her. That's about the only part in there that's tripping me up.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments Meant guy not not

message 11: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Okay. See! That makes a whole lot more sense. Lol. Alright. That sounds fine with me.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments Ok who shall you be?

message 13: by Mysti (new)

Mysti I don't really mind either way. You can chose.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments Okay I'll be the girl this time,and you can be the boy. Should I go first? And were should it start?

message 15: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Alright. I can probably play a better laid back person, anyway. And yes. You should go first and I have no idea where it should start.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments Let's start with them getting ready for uhhh..high school?

message 17: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Okay. Sounds good.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments Ok

Amanda was going through her closet trying to find really good clothes to wear

message 19: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Ash grabbed a random shirt from his closet and pulled it on. Just like almost all of his clothes, it was a black shirt. He pulled on some jeans and his normal combat boots. He went into the kitchen to grab something to eat. Is he didn't eat, his mom would basically kill him.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments After she found a nice dress and a t-shirt she got on her mood ring and ran down stairs

message 21: by Mysti (new)

Mysti He grabbed a bagel and smiled at his mom, giving her a quick hug. Ash grabbed his bookbag and went to his motorcycle, getting on it.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments She quickly ate a bowl of cereal then went outside and waited for the bus

message 23: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Before long, Ash made it to Lynn's house and whistled. Lynn was his best friend, practically his sister. Lynn looked up from her phone and grinned. She fixed her beenie and ran over to him, getting on his bike behind him.

message 24: by Gameboy the mental Mario (last edited Nov 21, 2013 05:03PM) (new)

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments The bus came after what seemed an hour and she got on then sat next to her friend jimmy who said"good morning" to her

message 25: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Ash glanced back at Lynn when she put her arms around his waist. He smiled at her, before gunning the engine and heading towards their school. They passed an eletronics store and Lynn squealed. Ash rolled his eyes and pulled up in front of it. They could be late for school, right?

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments ((hey and I am going to say Amanda can make anything out of almost nothing))

Amanda continued working on a mini helicopter she was making and it looked good so far

message 27: by Mysti (new)

Mysti ((Sweet!))

Lynn grinned at Ash and ruffled his hair. She grabbed his hand and dragged him inside the store. She entered and the look of amazment crossed her face as always. Ash laughed and followed her inside, looking around. He leaned against the wall and watched Lynn ran around the store.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments ((:) ))

Jimmy said"jeeze Amanda how many things are you going to make?"

"as many as I can" she replied

message 29: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Lynn looked at him and went over to him. "Come on Ash! You know you like it here as much as I do!" She told him, winking.

Ash laughed and ruffled her hair. "You're the nerd of us!" He replied, poking her sides.

Lynn giggled and pulled away from him. "Whatever. You are so a nerd, too!"

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments "how can you make stuff like that and not get dirty?" he asked

"I just don't" he said

Jimmy sighed and said"if you say so"

message 31: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Ash rolled his eyes and griined. "Alright! I admit it! I totally love being a nerd!"

Lynn looked like she won the lottery when he admitted it. "Alright. Then let's explore!" She giggled, grabbing his hand again.

Ash grinned and let her drag him around.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments ((nerd and unventer,perfect match :D))

Amanda said"aw come on jimmy you know you like what I make"

Jimmy said"nope"with a grin

message 33: by Mysti (new)

Mysti ((Haha. Totally :) ))

Lynn stopped in front of one of the newest items they had in stock. She picked it up and took it out of the box, not caring that she wasn't supposed to.

Ash's eyes widened and he took it from her hands. He looked at it carefully, admiring every little detail. He glanced at the box and smiled. He looked at Lynn and winked. "I think I found my new toy."

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments ((:) ))

Jimmy said"it's probable not even hard to make that"

Amanda said"you have no idea how hard it is! I have to make sure every single detail is just right or it won't work right!"

message 35: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Lynn giggled and nodded. "I need a new phone." She murmured and frowned down at her phone.

Ash glanced down at it and nodded. He put it back in the box and dragged her over to the phones. "You really do."

Lynn sighed and started browsing through the phones. There were too many good choices.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments Suddenly the bus broke down at a electronic shop and while they waited they could go I side the shop

Amanda ran in needing some parts for the helicopter

Jimmy stayed with the bus driver trying to help

message 37: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Ash glanced up when the door opened and felt his heart skip when he saw Amanda. He bit his lip softly and looked back at Lynn.

Lynn glanced up and grinned when she saw Ash looking at Amanda. She nudged him in the ribs and giggled. "You should go talk to her." She whispered

Ash's eyes widened and he shook his head frantically. "No way!" He whispered back.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments Amanda went to the spare parts of the area and looked for pretty much anything that could be useful

message 39: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Lynn rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand. She dragged him over to Amanda and smiled. She let go of Ash's hand and pushed him towards her.

Ash rubbed the back of his neck. "Hey....umm.....you need any help finding something?"

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments She turned around a bunch of stuff in her hands and said"no but thank you for asking uh... Ash isn't it?"

message 41: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Ash smiled slightly and nodded. "Uh....yeah. Amanda, right?"

Lynn stood in the background and laughed at his awkwardness. She rolled her eyes and went back to the phones.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments "yes" she said

message 43: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Ash nodded and bit his lip softly. "Um....what are you doing in a place like this? You don't seem like an eletronics nerd or anything."

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments "just because I don't seem like something doesn't mean I'm not one" she said

message 45: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Ash nodded and smiled slightly. "Yeah. Guess you really can't really judge a book by its cover."

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments She nodded and smiled

message 47: by Mysti (new)

Mysti He looked down at what she had in her arms and tilted his head slightly. "What are you doing?"

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments "making a mini helicopter"she said and went to pay for the stuff

message 49: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Ash nodded. He thought about following her over the register, but decided against it, going back over to Lynn. "Got your phone?"

Lynn looked up at him and laughed. "Yeah. Got her number?"

Ash blushed slightly and cleared his throat. "No. Why would I do that?"

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 1245 comments Amanda payed for the stuff and started to walk outside

« previous 1 3 4 5