Modern Good Reads discussion

The Legacy of the Key (Ancient Guardians, #1)
This topic is about The Legacy of the Key
Read For Review (R4R) > R4R Fantasy/Historical romance Ancient Guardians: The Legacy of the Key

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

S.L. Morgan (slmorgan) | 5 comments First of all, thank you for your consideration to read and review the first book in my novel series.

This novel about the Guardians, who are from another dimension, Pemdas; who are sworn to protect the people of Earth from threats from other worlds. The Guardians are forced to reveal their secret presence on Earth when Reece Bryant’s life becomes threatened. Unbeknownst to her, she is the link between Earth and all other worlds existing.
When Reece enters this new, captivating world she quickly learns that life exists outside of Earth. She is not only take by the enchanting beauty of this dimension, but also astounded that she feels as though she has traveled back in time relating to 17th England. Being in a world that is more technically advanced than Earth, she can't help but understand why she's now wearing corset dresses, and traveling in this word by horse and carriage. She quickly starts falling in love with this world, but when she unexpectedly falls in love with her personal guardians who is the emperor's son, she will soon find he life in more danger than if she had just remained on Earth.

I am willing to give out 100 ebooks in pdf, mobi and kindle versions. Please message or email me at ancientguardians2012@gmail.com me if this sounds like a book you might be interested in.
The Legacy of the Key

Thanks again,
S.L. Morgan

Chris Yorgason I am interested in reading your book. Could you send me a Kindle version at yorgi1125@yahoo.com? Thanks, Chris

message 3: by S.L. (last edited Nov 24, 2013 04:46AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.L. Morgan (slmorgan) | 5 comments Hi, Chris!

Thank you for your interest in Ancient Guardians The Legacy of the Key. I am happy you are interested reading and reviewing it. I will send you the kindle version. Before you read,I want to be sure that you are aware that this is a romance novel, just incase you are not into that sort of thing ;-)
Thank You
SL Morgan

S.L. Morgan (slmorgan) | 5 comments I just sent you the kindle book. It came back failure to send. Is this the correct email address yorgi1125@yahoo.com

Thanks
SL Morgan

Chris Yorgason Actually my email is yorgi1225@yahoo.com. Sorry for the confusion :)

message 6: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn Rhea | 3 comments I would love to read this. I have a kindle. Thanks so much for giving us all an opportunity to start a great new series. mrhea1222@comcast.net
Thanks,
Marilyn

message 7: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 8 comments I would love to read it. It sounds very interesting. I would like to read it in PDF format. selvanerose@yahoo.com Thanks, Daisy

S.L. Morgan (slmorgan) | 5 comments Marilyn wrote: "I would love to read this. I have a kindle. Thanks so much for giving us all an opportunity to start a great new series. mrhea1222@comcast.net
Thanks,
Marilyn"

Daisy wrote: "I would love to read it. It sounds very interesting. I would like to read it in PDF format. selvanerose@yahoo.com Thanks, Daisy"

Thank you Marilyn and Daisy for your interest! I am sending out the ebooks today! I do hope you enjoy the read!
SL Morgan

message 9: by Radhika (new)

Radhika (rads3019) | 3 comments I would like to read your book.I would like to read it in epub format. radsrixozr@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Radhika

message 10: by S.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.L. Morgan (slmorgan) | 5 comments This book is now FREE on Kindle, Nook, Apple & smashwords if you are interested in reading and reviewing it!
Thank you

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Legacy of the Key (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

S.L. Morgan (other topics)