Classics Without All the Class discussion

General > Parting is such sweet sorrow

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karena (new)

Karena (karenafagan) Hey all,

I just wanted to let you know that The Midwich Cuckoos will be my last book as a moderator. I might lurk a bit as a member, but unfortunately it's time to move on as they say. I'm not having as much time (and haven't been for a while now) as I'd like to deal with the more administrative duties of the group. I'm leaving it in Jeane's more than capable hands. I know she has some plans for the group to keep it active.

That being said, I've had a marvelous time with you guys. I'll be around, of course, but I just wanted to tell you that. You all have been so awesome to talk books with. Thank you for just being there to chat.

~See you on the forums

message 2: by Maricarmen (new)

Maricarmen Estrada M Oh Karena! I miss you already. I know I don't participate as much as I would like, but I do enjoy all your comments and I really appreciate your job as a moderator. Please stay around.

message 3: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Thanks for all you've done, this group is great and I've been exposed to a lot more classics.

message 4: by Karena (new)

Karena (karenafagan) I will definitely be around to talk about The Master and the Margarita with you guys in January! Possibly The Bell Jar next month. :)