One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Alex and Christal

Comments Showing 1-50 of 202 (202 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Our rp!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

So, what kinds of rp's do you like to do?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments Most things, Ideas?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

How about the guy is a gang member and wants to get out and the girl is an innocent next-door neighbor? Unless you prefer something else.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments I've never done that

We could do something where you have two people and when they kiss they switch bodies

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

So they'll switch genders too?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay cool! Would you like to start?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments Would you like to do paranormal and what kinda pairing?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, and m/f if you don't mind. Do you want to be the guy?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments I'm terrible w/ guys I can start as the guy but I'll end up the girl

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

That's ok I could be theguy if you want.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments Okay. You design the guy :D just nane & pic. Should they be bf & GD already?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

They can be if you want

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments Audrey
description

Let's use the names we have now so even though Audrey is a girls nane it will be used

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. You start?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments Audrey texted his girl friend Hey do you want to go to the mall today?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and texted back. Sure! Pick me up?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments Audrey went to his car got in and drive to her house

//How about they go to a store and in the dressing room they start kissing and they change alittle more with each kiss but since the couple is so lustfull the don't notice until their little make out session is over.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Damier peeked through the curtain and saw his car drive up. She hurried out

((Ok))

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments Audrey smiled at his girl friend "any where 'special' you want to go? It's on me" He said smiling

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She grinned. "How 'bout Victoria's Secret? I wanted to try on some lingerie." She winked seductively.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments He blushed gently. "Okay then" he said driving to the mall where the Victoria's Secret was

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She got out of the car and waited for him.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments He popped out of the car and took her hand and they started walking into the store.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Damier headed towards the Victoria's Secret, swinging Audrey's arm back and forth.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments Audrey smiled and walked in with her letting their arms be swung. "So what's the plan?" He asked

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Damier pointed to the bra section. "I need some gorgeous pink and silver bling bras, right?"

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments "Would you like me to come with your"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Her cheeks reddened. "Fine with me. Just don't get caught." She giggled softly and chose a bra before heading for the fitting room.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments He smiled at quickly followed her in to the room and kissed her

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She kissed him back, tossing the bra into the corner.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments Aubrey pulled her close, not realizing his height was going down.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She threaded her fingers through his hair, pushing her body against him.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments //start the change :D

They were roughly the same size now and he held her hips "You are so beautifull" he muttered, his hips started to widen.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((K :) ))

She gasped and looked down at herself.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments "What's --" Aubrey said and instantly covered 'her' mouth. She stumbled over.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

His body was... it was different. He blinked, trying to shake away the image of his flat chest and muscled arms.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments She looked at him, seeing herself. She looked down to only be met by her breast. "What... How?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He jerked back at the sight of his girlfr- er, boyfriend. "What happened?"

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments "It looks like we turned into each other." She said dumb founded. She stood up, "it looks like we turned into this because we kissed?" She said waking over, maybe it would work back words

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He frowned. "Really? I don't know if I... if I like this. I want my breasts back." He felt kind of foolish saying it now.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments She giggled, it just sounded weird. "Maybe if we kiss again it'll reverse it?" She said hoping.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

His eyes brightened. "Maybe..." He moved closer to her and kissed her.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments She kissed back, letting her fingers touch his hair. Nothing happened. It was useless.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He molded his lips to hers, kissing her harder. Finally he pulled away and sighed. "Why doesn't it work this time?"

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 321 comments She rested on his chest "I don't know, maybe we are trapped like this."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

He held her close, a weird feeling creeping over him as the feel of her body touched his.

« previous 1 3 4 5