Read For Review (R4R) > R4R MG Fantasy-Princess Madeline and the Dragon

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kirstin, Moderator (new)

Kirstin Pulioff | 252 comments Mod
Kirstin Pulioff
Princess Madeline and the Dragon
Middle Grade/lower YA Fantasy
10 copies mobi, ePub, and pdf available.

Enjoy the final book in the Princess Madeline trilogy. This middle grade fantasy adventure series that has been called, “the next Disney princess movie…”

Take a step into the medieval fantasy of princesses, wizards, and knights, and join Princess Madeline on her adventures. It started with The Escape of Princess Madeline, continued with The Battle for Princess Madeline, and now the final saga, Princess Madeline and the Dragon is here.

photo DragonCover_Final_72dpi_03_zpse25eabf5.jpg

Blurb:
After a season of battle and rebuilding, the Kingdom of Soron is exhausted. With the return of the exiled wizards, the Spring Faire, and her upcoming wedding, Princess Madeline is looking forward to a peaceful season of celebration. When the mysterious green dragon reappears, threatening the kingdom and the king, Princess Madeline and Prince Braden won’t rest for long.

Faced with this incredible new danger, Princess Madeline and Prince Braden must find a way to lead their kingdom and secure their future. Can they find the answers hidden within their mother’s cryptic messages from the past, or will the dragon destroy everything they hold dear?

Follow Princess Madeline as she embarks on a dangerous new adventure to save her kingdom and her family.

Read/review for yourself, or a younger reader in your household. Middle Grade reading level, age 9-14.

message 2: by Seth (new)

Seth | 80 comments looks great!

message 3: by S. (new)

S. Policar (cuanamwolfspirit) | 16 comments I wish I had the time to read it right now lol I still have to read the first two which I have lol

message 4: by Kirstin, Moderator (new)

Seth wrote: "looks great!"

Thanks Seth, are you up for a copy? Just let me know file type and email address. :)

message 5: by Kirstin, Moderator (new)

S. wrote: "I wish I had the time to read it right now lol I still have to read the first two which I have lol"
:) I know how that goes... so many books, so little time. If you find some free time over the holidays let me know, I would love to offer you a copy for read/review.

message 6: by J.E. (new)

J.E. Negrete (jenegrete) Hello Kristin, I like this kind of books and I would be happy to help you with a review, if you think I'm the kind of guy for your story of course. :)

message 7: by S. (new)

S. Policar (cuanamwolfspirit) | 16 comments I may have time over xmas since I'm already in my December review pile O.o it won't be anything for me to add the first two books to the pile too

message 8: by John (last edited Nov 25, 2013 04:00AM) (new)

John | 4 comments I'm in the same boat as S. Looks like a fun read, but so much to do and so little time...

message 9: by Chris (new)

Chris Yorgason Looks like a great book ... I would be happy to read it. Please send a .mobi copy to yorgi1225@yahoo.com if you still have some available. Thanks! Chris

message 10: by Travis, Moderator (new)

Travis Luedke (twluedke) | 450 comments Mod
Don't you just love that cover art?

I am getting my daughter a tablet for Christmas, and I will make sure she reads the entire series!

Doing an awesome job on that series Kirstin!