One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > RAWR RAWR *RAE* Alex & Mariah

Comments Showing 1-50 of 362 (362 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Here :)

Any idea's

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments So you have a couple, what ever paranormal or normal and when they (kiss, have ..., or anything we want), they end up switching bodies.

message 4: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Okay

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments Wanna do that?

What kind of pairing? I'm terrible rping guys xD

message 6: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost How about a paranormal? Do you want to be boy or girl?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments It's kinda a paranormal and I suck at guys xD would you rather a fxf?

message 8: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Sure that's cool :)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments If you cool being a guy it can be mXf :3 IRDK

message 10: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Well I don't really mind either way. I'm bisexual so I'm comfortable with either it's up to you

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments I could make a silly reaction if it's mXf I would end up as the girl

message 12: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Yeah, so we could just do FxF, I haven't done much of them and I always liked them

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments Okay what kind? Demon x Angel?

message 14: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Demon :) haha I'm no angel

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments You start as the angel though :) when should the switch be? And how?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments Since I'm starting as the demon and going to be the angel soon

Michelle
description

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments You make the demon :o

message 18: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Okay why? :) Or was I supposed to? Sorry I'm cooking dinner

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments You were supposed to because you'll end up the demon, I make angel because I'll end up angel

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments Okay! So I start off using your characters body and you use mine & how should the switch occur?

--

Michelle, the demon, walked in the local bar looking at everyone, looking for some one to 'have a little fun' with. She was proud of her body, she liked it and she loved messing around with human females.

message 22: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Lexi sat up on her cloud watching over everyone. She sighed when she saw Michelle, but decided not to mess with her just yet. She'd go down when something happened that she needed to fix

--

I'm not sure. Maybe a handshake. like they made an agreement

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments She walked up with a girl and started to suduce a few young ladies, they were all over her. She was basically a toy in this situation for these girls.

--
Normally it's more a wtf reaction. Like a kiss or something

message 24: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Lexi dropped down and glared at her "Michelle, we've had this talk more that once." She said looking at her her arms folded over her chest

--

Well in that case a kiss

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments She looked at her, they girls were still all over her "but it's fun"

message 26: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "I don't care if it's fun, it's wrong, so stop." Lexi said walking over

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments She looked up at her and got up and walked over to her and wrapped her arms around her neck "Why don't we have fun?"

message 28: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "Michelle stop." Lexi whispered looking at her, but it was hard to hide the fact that she would enjoy it, that she didn't want to say no.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments "Come onnnnn" she mumbled looking at Lexi

message 30: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She stepped away slowly "I can't, I'm an angel I have to do what's right."

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments She stepped closer "What if I kissed you?"

message 32: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "It's still wrong." She persisted stepping back again

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments She rushed in a gave her a peck on the lips and felt her hair start going white

message 34: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Lexi stared wide eyed not knowing what to say

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments She pulled back gently. She don't realize that she was changing, and she don't realize Ledi was changinf

message 36: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "Michelle..... You're turning into.... Me..." Lexi said weakly as she watching. She looked down at herself and gasped watching her hair change.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments The rest of her body slowly changed and she watched even her clothes changed. It was startling and she took a step baxk

message 38: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Lexi darted forward and grabbed her the shoulders. "What did you do?!" she cried shaking her roughly

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments She blushed gently, staring at was, well used to be her. "I.. Ummm... I don't know!" She yell out.

message 40: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She let her go and started pacing "This is not good, not good at all." She said biting her lip

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments "Let's go to my apartment that I have down here and talk about it there" she said, she was alittle freaked out but she didn't mind having such a cute body.

message 42: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "Fine lets go." Lexi said sighing and walking over to her

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments She took her hand and when they walked out she opened her now angel wing. She had to stare at them for a moment "My god, these are amazing" then she realized she said god, she never said that word

message 44: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She chuckled and nodded "Wings are amazing.... Try them out."

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments She took her hand and started to flap them. "You still have wings, they are just more torn and stuff"

message 46: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "I'd rather stay on the ground." She said honestly letting Michelle's hand go

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments She scribbled her address on her hand. "My apartment, I'll met you there. Can you sneak home and get me something's to wear? Becareful"

message 48: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "We're stuck in what we've got till we can figure things out." She said as she started walking "And be careful others are watching."

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 405 comments "Why can't you get me more angel clothes?@ she whined and smiled " I fly home all the time"

message 50: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "Because, a devil can't enter heaven, just as a angel can't enter Hell. I can't get you clothes you can't get me clothes. And be careful because your an angel." She snapped

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8