One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > EYE CANDY KITTEN & Mariah

Comments Showing 1-50 of 178 (178 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Here we are.

Any ideas?

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments Kidnapping...?

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments Mythical beings?

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments School story?

message 5: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost School story, and do you want to be girl or boy?

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments Can I be a girl? Sorry if I'm not a very good rp'er.

message 7: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Its okay and yeah you can make your character first put whatever you can make her however you want

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments Alrighty

message 9: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost :)

message 10: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (last edited Nov 19, 2013 04:38PM) (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments Name: Jessica
Nickname: Jess/ Jessie
Grade:9th
Weight: 98lbs
History: Her parent were rich but never around. So she always had a live in nanny. She always got what ever she wanted when ever she wanted it.
Appearance:
[image error]
Personality:
Happy, Bubbly girl. Despite her parents her family life is good. She talks a lot and is very active. She loves to shop and flirt.
Special markings:
None
Other:
None

message 12: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost I'll make mine in a second

message 13: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments Okay :D

message 14: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Name: Nathaniel

Nickname: Nathan, Nate

Grade: 10th

Weight: 110 lbs.

History: His dad ran off when he was 3 months old, his mother never remarried so he was raised by a single parent. They lived pay check to pay check but he never complained. He was patient and calm and loved sports so he was a basketball player

Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-deQQfkfloic...

Personality: He's always happy. no matter the situation he stays positive. He's funny and social with everyone. But he doesn't flirt much or bother the girls

Special markings: None

Other: None

message 15: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments HAWT! <3

message 16: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Thanks, I'll start

Nathaniel stood by the bleachers talking to the other boys on the basket ball team. His hair a cute mess. The boys were laughing and tossing the ball around

message 17: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments Jess walked to the bus stop with her group of friends twirling her hair. All the sudden she burst out laughing at what her friend said.

message 18: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Nathan walked off. He had to head home for something. He didn't pay attention and he ran straight into Jess.

message 19: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments Jess let out a small "ooph" looking up from her phone just as Nathan bumped into her. Her phone slipped from her hands and she scrambled to catch it.

message 20: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost He caught it easily and handed it to her with a nod "Sorry gotta dash." He said slipping around her and running off. He felt out of place there. He had on an old faded blue short and white sports shorts that had been ripped a time or two and stitched back up

message 21: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments "Thanks!" she called after him "Phew!" she thought to herself if she broke another phone she would wasn't allowed to get another.

message 22: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments "Did you think he was cute?" she asked her friends. They were all wearing long sleveed shirts with print that said "you can't sit with us" It was kept cold at their school she she was also wearing jeans tucked into uggs. Each of her 5 friends had on a different color except she was wearing pink and sparkles with her oufit. Her uggs were Pink sparkely and her shirt was pink sparkely also.

message 23: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost One of her friends watched him go "Hm.... He's kinda cute." She said honestly

message 24: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments "I know!" she exclaimed "DIBS" she cried

message 25: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "I said he was cute not that I wanted to date him." She pointed our watching as he round the corner running back

message 26: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments Jess smiled "calm down" she winked "why is coming back" she asked. "by the way I don't WANT to date him yet I don't know him well enough yet.." she smiled.

message 27: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments ((I have to go))

message 28: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost He slung his bag onto his shoulder and ran past them.not giving a second glance, but he did turn and look at them as he kept running "Don't hold your breath I don't date preps like you two."

((Bye))

message 29: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments Jess drew in a breath schocked that he had heard their conversation.

message 30: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "You should wait till people are farther away to talk about them." He said smirking before turning and running off

message 31: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost ((Are we going to continue this?))

message 32: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments ((So sorry! Yes!))
She blushed a soft pink and smiled at him "Okay."

message 33: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost ((It's okay))

Nathan ran back to school making it just in time to get to his first class

message 34: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments ((Yay! Sorry I had cheer today.))
Jess walked while texting to her first class also. She stopped by her locker for her health book sneaking a look in her mirror she slid her phone into her locker her hands feeling empty with out it. She slid into her seat just as the first bell rang.

message 35: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Nathan walked into class, he had health with her. He took his seat in the front row

message 36: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments Jess sat down in the second row plunking her health book onto the desk. She hated health. The buy from the bus stop is here! Lux thought. CRAP! she thought again he probably thought she was a weirdo. She tucked her hair behind her ears and pulled out her purple sparkley pen. She always smiled with her pen in hand.

message 37: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost He pulled out a pencil and opened his text book, he was quiet waiting for the teacher to come start todays lesson

message 38: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments Jess looked around for her friends forgetting they weren't in this class she put on a pouty face.
((The Teacher Walks In.))
When the teacher walks in Jess puts on a happy face pretending she LOVES this class. She pulls out her notebook pretending to be ready to take notes when she is really just doodling she takes a few notes but only on important stuff. Its a good thing teachers don't check notebooks. Jess swung her feet from the chair.

message 39: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Nathan was taking notes, writing down every bit of the lesson. He was better than a straight A student. He had. 4.0 grade point average

message 40: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments Jess smiled she was always a favorite in class because she was smart. She looked at Nathan from a row behind him stifling a giggle someone shot something into his hair.

message 41: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Nathan sighed and ran his hand through his hair shaking it out before raising his hand and answering the question.

"Very nice, now who would like to go first and read their essay?" Their teacher asked

message 42: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments Jess raised her hand smiling politly

message 43: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost He nodded to her and motioned for her to come to the front of the room

message 44: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments Jess smiled as she read her essay in front of the class. She slipped a note onto Nathan's desk as she walked by back to her desk. No one saw the note because she slipped it into his book cover from the sleeve of her sweater.

The note read:
Hi, Sorry about earlier. I didn't catch your name. I'm Jessica call me Jess tho :). Nice to meet you. Are you new? TTYL :D
-Jess

message 45: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Nathan read his report next and turned it into the teacher. He read the note while others read their reports. He slipped a note back

I know who you are. I'm Nathan. And no I'm not new, we've had classes together since first grade

message 46: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments Opps. Sorry. :D That stinks I didn't notice you before
Jess slipped a note onto his books before she left.

message 47: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost He rolled his eyes and threw the notes away before walking to his locker getting ready for his next class

message 48: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments Jess's mouth shaped a silent "O" no one ever through out her notes with out reading them. Jess ran to her locker embarrassed. She grabbed her phone and stuck it into her pocket. She texted her friends in a group message
"Help. Someone threw away my note without reading it...What did I do? See you in my next class Alyssa! <3 Miss you girls!"
She ran to math class--------

message 49: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Nathan walked off to his next glass, he continued this pattern waiting for lunch where he went and joined the basketball players. They started talking plays and how to win the next game. He wasn't even thinking about everything that morning

message 50: by EYE CANDY KITTEN (new)

EYE CANDY KITTEN | 238 comments ((Class?))
Jess walked over to the Pops and Jock table in the middle of the cafeteria. "Hey girls!" she exclaimed putting her tray on the table. On her tray was salad, water, and a cookie.

« previous 1 3 4