one on one! discussion

1+1 > RAWR RAWR *RAE* Alex and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments Hi what are you interested in doing?

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments :) Okay so you don't have any ideas? I just want to check.. I might have one not sure if it's good or not though:)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Just tell me any ideas :D

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments Alright:)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments ^^ anything? Mythical
I always have a twisted idea if you wanna hear?

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments Here it is, it's all I got: Prom night.. but four friends are the main victims the killer/stalker that will to kill whoever stands in their way. Two aren't dating but really like each other. The other two are dating that like each other. But the killer is one of the friends they don't know which one. Who is it? Will they succeed? How will their prom end up and.. will they escape?

--
If you want to share yours you can:)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments O.o

So you have a couple, what ever paranormal or normal and when they (kiss, have ..., or anything we want), they end up switching bodies.

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments Like I said not a good idea but its best I can find right now.

I actually haven't done that before.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Wanna do it?

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments Sure and I don't mind if its paranormal or normal

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments You choose

What pairing? Fxf mxf mxm?

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments Um fxf

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Okay ^-^

Want to do demon x Angel?
My friend & I did that and to get them together the demon charmed the drink to make the angel drunk and then they changed after the kiss.

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments Yeah sure it sounds good

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Do you want to end up as a demon or an angel? Basically who's body do you want to end up in xD

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments Hmmm..... I'm not sure, I
Guess ill do demon... Haven't done a demon before

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments So I start at the demon and you'll start as the angel

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments Yeah sounds good:)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments CHARRIE TIME :D
Pics and names?

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments :) Yay!:) and yes names and pics:)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments I'll design angel :D

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments :)

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments She's pretty:) I'm almost done with mine

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments It's only a name and pic xD

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments I know:) but my laptop shut down when I was getting a pic now in waiting for it to wake up again

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments Yeah but it's on afainc

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments Skylar
[image error]

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments I have an image error :(

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Just link it :D?

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments Okay I'll link it

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Okay :D so how the switch happen?

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments :) It can happen like the charmed drink my girl gives your girl and then the kiss if you want it like that?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Get the Demon drunk? XDDD I like this idea!

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments Lol I mean... Blegh. I mean like the demon slips a charm into a drink and makes the angel drink it? Sorry don't know what I was typing earlier.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Awh. It would funny to see the angel hitting on the demon xD

message 42: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments Yeah it would be actually:)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Should it? Like the demon is playing hard to get?

message 44: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments Yeah:)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Michelle walked into the bar and sat down in front of a girl, not knowing she was an angel

message 46: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments ((Quick question did I make an angel or did you?))

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments //you are currently using my charrie and then they will kiss and we will use the right charrie

message 48: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments Okay sorry I got a bit confused at first.

--

Skylar looked up at Michelle when she saw in front of her. She wasn't sure that she was a demon nor did she care she was a bit drunk. She smiled gently at her still surprised.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments She smiled and looked at her. She was cute and adorable, "How are you?" Michelle said letting her eyes enjoy her body.

message 50: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 90 comments "I'm good... How are you?" Skylar asked Michelle. She was so beautiful, she couldn't help but look at her shyly.

« previous 1