Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Return (Return to Me, #1)
This topic is about The Return
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
186 views
Book Cover Help > New cover

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anne Parks | 18 comments I need to add a cover, but the book has not been published yet, and I only have a copy of the cover on my computer (not online).

How can I add this? Do I have to wait until it is published?


message 2: by Banjomike (last edited Nov 19, 2013 03:44PM) (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments A.l. wrote: "I need to add a cover, but the book has not been published yet, and I only have a copy of the cover on my computer (not online).

How can I add this? Do I have to wait until it is published?"


Add the cover to "your photos", here
https://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/...

Did you get your multiple account business sorted?


message 3: by C. Michael (new)

C. Michael (writerguy) | 4 comments Please include the cover to my book The Identity Thief. C. Michael Forsyth. If I have to somehow upload it, please message me and tell me now.The Identity Thief


message 4: by Patrik (new)

Patrik (-pth-) | 23 comments #3 Done, cover added.


Anne Parks | 18 comments Uploaded! Thanks! And I am still working on the multiple accounts.


message 6: by Banjomike (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments A.l. wrote: "Uploaded! Thanks! And I am still working on the multiple accounts."

Added cover to this one
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

it looks exactly like the cover on the other edition, is that OK?
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...


message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Eugene | 20 comments Hi, I have a new cover for my book Steal My Heart. Can you add cover. Thanks, Lisa Eugene
http://www.amazon.com/Steal-My-Heart-...


message 8: by Susie (new)

Susie (dragonsusie) | 2472 comments Lisa wrote: "Hi, I have a new cover for my book Steal My Heart. Can you add cover. Thanks, Lisa Eugene
http://www.amazon.com/Steal-My-Heart-......"


Appears that an alternate-cover edition has already been added: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

To set this as the default edition, you need to follow the instructions here.


message 9: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43624 comments Mod
It gets confusing when a thread linked to a specific book is also used for other books. I am closing this thread. Start new ones for other books.


back to top
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.