Last Chance Book Club discussion

Book of the Month > December 2013

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (last edited Nov 19, 2013 02:17PM) (new)

Ashley (ashielizz) Since this will be our first book of the month, I thought it would be fitting to go back to where it all started with Welcome to Last Chance. There will be a group discussion at the end of the month with questions, trivia and prizes.

Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/welco...

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Welcome-Last-Ch...

message 2: by Sharlene (new)

Sharlene (swegner) | 106 comments OK, sounds good! So read the book again in Dec? I love rereads of good books!

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashielizz) Hi Sharlene. Yes, it will be a reread for those that have already read it.

message 4: by Belinda (new)

Belinda Joyner | 48 comments Ashley wrote: "Since this will be our first book of the month, I thought it would be fitting to go back to where it all started with Welcome to Last Chance. There will be a group discussion at the end of the mont..."

That's really cool Ashley, you know I'm all for that!

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashielizz) I think I'm going to have to come up with some special rules for you Belinda, lol.

message 6: by Belinda (new)

Belinda Joyner | 48 comments Ashley wrote: "I think I'm going to have to come up with some special rules for you Belinda, lol."

No fair, your sounding like Hope now...lol

message 7: by Teresa (new)

Teresa Colby | 3 comments Belinda is def the fact checker for all Last Chance books..How you remember every detail like that baffles me...I must be too old...lol

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashielizz) I know! She is amazing!

message 9: by Belinda (new)

Belinda Joyner | 48 comments Teresa wrote: "Belinda is def the fact checker for all Last Chance books..How you remember every detail like that baffles me...I must be too old...lol"

It's not easy with some Teresa I do have to reread some times...lol