Avatar: The Spirits Rebirth discussion

Character Creation > Firebenders

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (last edited Nov 19, 2013 01:09PM) (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 217 comments Mod
Do not stray from my format do not make copyright formats and do not go out of order.

Name:
Name meaning
Nickname

Born Nation: (The nation of birth)
Relationship Status

Alliance: Republic of the Nations or Republic of the Shadow Dragon

Chinese Zodiac:

Master or Student:

Appearance: (Post one pic the rest go in a spoiler)

Faceclaim:
Hair
Eyes
Height
Weight
Body
Distinguishing Marking:(If any)

Personality: (Must be listen in characteristics and traits and a paragraph
must be written for each trait.)

Fatal Flaw:

Strengths

Weaknesses

Backstory:(No less than five Paragraphs.)
(Must Highlight each fraction of their life. From Parents to Birth to
childhood to present day.)

Family:

Job/carreer:

Pet/Mount: (If any)

Weapon:(if any)

Other:

message 2: by Jacob (new)

She needs to be completed: You need to read the guidelines a little more.

Name: You don't need a last name no one in the avatar world had a last name only two part names and first names.
The name Katrina is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Katrina is: Pure.

Chinese Zodiac: The Bull

It's actually the Ox big difference.

Appearance: She shy of new people, she has fun with her family and friends her nation is happy for her.

What int he Hell is this?!?! This is not her appearance in any shape or form!!!

Distinguishing Marking: I have tattoos all over my body that cover my scar from doing fire and other
"She" not "I"

Personality: She look like her dad and mom i have my dad hair and eyes rest of them came of my mom.
"She" not "I"!!!! This is not even close to a personality...loook over my two current characters so you know what it is supposed to be like.

Falaw Flaw: i want my Firebender be good like are king
This sentence or whatever it's called is not a complete thoguht.

"Katrina wans her firebending skills to be more developed like her kings." Would be a complete thought, but not a flaw at all!!! Review my characters to get the idea.

Strengths: is the sun
Weakness: is the moon
This is simple bending strengths and weaknesses...under personality it would be her mental weaknesses and strengths again read over my characters to understnad more.

Backstory: My parents were marry at a young age. while they where going out they fall in love. when they find out they going to parents they where happy in tell my dad had call for the war. my mom got in labor with me she was happy when she find out she was going to have a girl. my childhood was going find when my parents found out that i set my cub on fire. so now my parents are dead i live on my alone i a master of fire.
STOP USING FIRST PERSON THIS IS ROLEPALY NOT I-PLAY. YOU CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE BEING APPROVED WITH THIS CHARACTER GIVEN THAT IT IS FAR TO DOWNGRADED FROM ADVANCED ROLEPLAYING CHARACTERS!!! I'm Sorry, Either you develop this chracter more you will be asked kindly to leave the group to the advanced rpers.

message 3: by Jacob (new)

((The points I made above are your notes, if you cannot figure that much out then I'm sorry. I'm willing to help you fix things, but given the damage of this character you will need a lot of work and I'm not telling you what to write...that is a waste of my time to use my ideas for your character. I'm sure you can figure it out.))

message 4: by Jacob (new)

good ensure youdo so character psotings only last two weeks i have given you more than enough apt time to complete it. You have one week menaing character will be deleted next monday if nt fixed and ready for my approval.

message 5: by E (last edited Dec 26, 2013 12:24PM) (new)

E Name:
Evan
Name meaning
Young Warrior
Nickname
Ev, Evs
Born Nation:
Fire
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Relationship Status:
Boyfriend of Angie
Alliance:
The Republic of Nations
Chinese Zodiac:
Ox
Master or Student:
Master
Appearance:

Faceclaim:
Luke Pasqualino
Hair
Brown. He has messy dark brown hair but a messy that works not an extreme messiness. His hair seems to always go back to its original position no matter what you do to it. He has a fringe that seems perfectly suited.
Eyes
Green. He has big green eyes that have such an intensity to them that it makes you feel like he is staring right through you.
Height
6'4
Weight
93kg
Body
Athletic, Muscular. He has very defined muscles and looks very strong and fit.
Distinguishing Marking:
Three small scars on his eyebrow that are shaped like a claw.
Personality:
Always happy and fun loving. He is energetic and excited and will always make sure the people around him are happy. He has a short temper though he barely shows it. He is caring and warmhearted. He is friendly and is always open to making new friends. He is rather easygoing and laid back. He is kind and confident but still rather modest. He is funny and loves to have people laugh at his jokes. He is brave and will stand his ground and protect the people he cares about. He is artistic and intelligent and has always been top of his classes. He is a great leader and always takes charge. He is adventurous and will always look for the excitement in everything he does. He is never afraid to speak his mind and will often do so if he believes something is not right. He is selfless and will make sure his friends are happy before worrying about himself. He is rebellious
Fatal Flaw:
Loyalty to his friends. His fatal flaw has seen him put in near death situations multiple times and has often severely hurt him. He cannot let his friends be put into danger and cannot let them face extreme danger on their own.
Strengths
Tactical thinking and problem solving
Weaknesses
Diplomacy and expressing himself with his words.

Backstory:
Birth
He was born to a poor mother who had no food or money and was given to an orphanage two weeks after his birth. His mother never knew his father all she knew about him was that he was a high ranking soldier.
Childhood
He was adopted 2 weeks after he was placed in the orphanage by a rich fire nation family. He was raised believing that he was born into the family and was happy. He was raised along with five other children and was very loved. One day he was practicing his firebending with his older brother and beat him. He went to see his he was when his brother attacked him. His brother ran off yelling about how he couldn't believe he was beaten by an orphan. He thought nothing of the comment and went off to play with his other siblings. He lived the rest of his childhood happy without any incidents.
Adolescence
He was happy with his family until he was 13 when he was cleaning out the attic and found adoption papers. He had always remembered the comment that his brother had made many years ago. He questioned his parents about it and they told him the truth knowing there was no way out of it. He ran away two weeks later and soon found himself in republic city not knowing where to go from there.
Family:
(Unaware) Sofie - Mother (Biological) - Deceased - Buried in Fire Nation
(Unaware) Roku - Father (Biological) - Alive - Republic City
Marie - Mother (Adopted) - Alive - Fire Nation
Alex - Father (Adopted) - Alive - Fire Nation
John - Brother (Adopted) - Alive - Fire Nation
Paul - Brother (Adopted) - Alive - Fire Nation
Ringo - Brother (Adopted) - Alive - Fire Nation
George - Brother (Adopted) - Alive - Fire Nation
Julia - Sister (Adopted) - Alive - Fire Nation
Job/carreer:
Out of work Pro Bender.
Pet/Mount:
None
Weapon:
Two Hook Blades that he constantly carries on him
(view spoiler)
Other:

message 6: by Jacob (new)

Zoey wrote: "sorry i have not fix it i got my iPhone and my kindle fire take away i got bad grade i will fix now"

okay be sure to do so, thnx

message 7: by Jacob (new)

Evan Son Of Poseidon wrote: "Name:
Evan
Name meaning
Young Warrior
Nickname
Ev, Evs
Born Nation:
Fire
Sexuality: