Avatar: The Spirits Rebirth discussion

Character Creation > Earthbenders

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (last edited Nov 19, 2013 01:08PM) (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 217 comments Mod
Do not stray from my format do not make copyright formats and do not go out of order.

Name:
Name meaning
Nickname

Born Nation: (The nation of birth)
Relationship Status

Alliance: Republic of the Nations or Republic of the Shadow Dragon

Chinese Zodiac:

Master or Student:

Appearance: (Post one pic the rest go in a spoiler)

Faceclaim:
Hair
Eyes
Height
Weight
Body
Distinguishing Marking:(If any)

Personality: (Must be listen in characteristics and traits and a paragraph
must be written for each trait.)

Fatal Flaw:

Strengths

Weaknesses

Backstory:(No less than five Paragraphs.)
(Must Highlight each fraction of their life. From Parents to Birth to
childhood to present day.)

Family:

Job/carreer:

Pet/Mount: (If any)

Weapon:(if any)

Other:

message 2: by Jacob (new)

Do I need to repost for you to make images show?

message 3: by Jacob (new)

Fatal Flaw: Loyalty

This needs to be explained how it is a flaw.

message 4: by Jacob (new)

History: Seems good effort was put forth into this, unfortunately I will have to say that I am going to have to decline this.

Fire nation are not bad people anymore. Nothing should be directed at them. Fire nation is more peaceful than ever before having the worlds greatest Navy they are most apt in the trading post around the world.

Also starting at age eight??? How many eight year olds do you know who can truly take care fo themselves? Being in a village people would raise her as a child of the village.

message 5: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 61 comments Sorry bout that! I will fix her up, i was rushing when i made her so she's a mix of a bunch of my characters so that's why she's kinda messed up. Also, one of my bestfriends ((She's practically my sister)) was orphaned at the age of 8 and she took care of herself on the streets for a good 3 years before we took her in to our family.

message 6: by Jacob (new)

I understnad that one of my own friends was abandoned at age five living off the streets until he was 15. He made a real change in hsi lfie never having a childhood liek he deserved, but I still stand by what I said.
Being in a village people would raise her as a child of the village.

message 7: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 61 comments I will fix her up, hopefully by Wednesday or Thursday ((not tommorow, it's my birthday)) so hopefully things will be cleared up by then.

message 8: by Jacob (new)

Have a happy birthday and fine by me.

message 9: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 61 comments Thank you ^^

message 10: by Jacob (new)

when you going to fix her up?

message 11: by Jacob (new)

Kuro was born on a dark day for the village. The bandits had gotten angry at the villagers for resisting, and not paying them for sparing the village's lives. Her father was off defending against the attackers, and was taken as prisoner during combat.

Who are the bandits I mean you enver mention who they are where they come form or anything about them except they took her father.

message 12: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 61 comments Sorry, lemme edit that. Her village was small and overrun by bandits who pretty much collected taxes and money on the people so that they(the bandits) wouldn't attack the village.

message 13: by Jacob (new)

well please include every bit of that int eh history it could paly an important role alter on.

message 14: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 61 comments Okay ^^

message 15: by Jacob (new)

very well cna you elaborate a bit on how she arrived in Republic City?

message 16: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 61 comments Oops, uh yeah, I can do that.

message 17: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 61 comments I just did.

message 18: by Jacob (new)

approved well done

message 19: by Jacob (new)

do you want me to make it so pics show?

message 20: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 61 comments Sure, for some reason when I'm on my phone I can never get it to work.

message 21: by Jacob (last edited Dec 27, 2013 01:22PM) (new)

Played by Jocey, Edited by: Jacob M Hott

Name: Kuro Yuki
Name Meaning: Kuro means darkness and Yuki means ice.
Nickname: Hunter, Dark and K

Born Nation: Fire Nation
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship Status: Open

Alliance: Unkown

Chinese Zodiac: Tiger

Master or Student: She has neither.

Appearance:
Faceclaim: Unknown
Hair: Red
Eyes: Dark blue on the outside and a beautiful lighter blue on the inside.
Height: 5'6
Weight: 121 lbs
Body: She has a very athletic and fit body from all of her training.
Distinguishing Marks

Personality:

Bravery
"Why are you so brave?"
"What do you mean? I fought them so you wouldn't have too."

Kuro will do anything for what she believes in. She doesn't care if she dies, and she would rather fight than let one of her friends fight and get hurt. She is the first to get up and fight her fears and others fears. Kuro will be the first to fight the beast if she has the choice.

Insanity
"You're only insane if you think you are... right? I'm not insane am I?"

Kuro is what people call "mentally unstable" or insane. Due to her past, she often experiences things that aren't as they truly are. She hallucinates, and will often be seen 'talking to herself', or to what her mind perceives as true and who is there. Her imaginary friend, Joka, is often a companion to her talking, and represents the dark and insane part of her.

Loyalty
"Why do you not abandon them?"
"They are my friends and I will always be there for them."

Kuro has an undying loyalty to her friends and to those who care for her. If she can't trust you, she won't be loyal to you. She would push her friends out of the way and take the hit herself so that they don't get injured, and if someone does, it's only her. She, however, isn't blindly loyal. She will only do it if she believes it's right and she doesn't take orders.

Blindness
"Are you blind or something?"
"As a matter of fact, yes, I am."

Kuro was not born blind. She became blind at a young age and it affects her personality greatly. He may come off as ignorant or rude because of her lack of eye contact. She however, is not helpless and is a skilled fighter. Kuro can be blind to others emotions, or extremely in tune to others. She uses her earth bending to see.

Fatal Flaw: Loyalty: She is so loyal to those thy he trusts that she can become blinded by their actions. She would rather die than let her friends perish and she stays loyal to the end. (Kind of like Percy from PJ)

Strengths:
•earth bending
•extreme awareness when on ground
•sword fighting
•facing others fears

Weaknesses:
•swimming
•seeing when she doesn't have ground under her feet
•using a bow and arrow

Backstory:
Parents
Lillith was born and raised into a wealthy Earth Nation family. They were involved in politics, and were paid in high amounts. Meanwhile, in the Fire Nation, Salam was born to another wealthy involved family. He lived in a small village his whole life, and was a well known talented bender. Even though they were in the Fire Nation, his village was a small band of Earth Benders.

Lillith, a young immigrant from the Earth Nation had moved to a small Earth bending village in the Fire Nation. She lived there for a few years before meeting another young, unmarried earth bender by the name of Salam Yuki. They began to meet eachother often and they soon declared their love for eachother, getting married.

Early Childhood and Birth
Kuro was born on a dark day for the village. The bandits had gotten angry at the villagers for resisting, and not paying them for sparing the village's lives. The bandits, would collect money from the village so that they(the bandits) wouldn't attack the village and harm the villagers. The bandits were rogues from the fire nation who easily outnumbered the small village, and were constantly threatening the little village. They would often take members of the village who were benders away to some Unkown place, possibly to be sold as slaves or to be killed. Her father was off defending against the attackers, and was taken as prisoner during combat. Her mother, gave a hard birth to Kuro and fell ill soon after. However, Lillith did not die, but she was severely ill for the first few years of Kuro's life.

When Kuro was 4, she found out about her bending abilities. She was one of the only females in the village who could bend, so she did not tell anybody, even her mother. She hid her secret until she was 8, when she saw her own mother commit suicide after attacking Kuro. Her mother's dead body's blood landing in her eyes, mixing with hot water and salty sweat which left her blind at the age of 8. She had no idea of what to do, she was only 8, a tender, young age.
She decided to pack what she could, it was hard for the young blind girl. She left with her pack filled with warm clothes, a few wool and cotton blankets, and whatever food she could struggle to find, along with her father's sword(number 9) She found a traveling family that took care of her for several years and helped her learn how to deal with being blind.

Childhood to Present

Kuro headed south, and finally ended up on a boat, her traveling family had left her there, and wound up in the Earth Nation when she was 13. She had a hard time traveling, but made some friends along the way who helped to guide her on her quest to get to the Republic City. It took her a year I rough traveling, fighting and friendship, but she finally got there. When she arrived, Kuro went to a bank, and found out that her parents had left an emergency account for her, full of more money than she would ever need in her whole life. She bought a small and simple home, and two dogs. She then started to travel the world, although she was traumatized by the death of her mother.

Later on when Kuro was 15 she was caught by a rogue fire bender who attacked her, leaving scars on her back forever. She trapped the bender in an earth cage, and left, weakened by her mental state and the attack. She was found in a water village where she was healed, but soon after she left, and seemed to disappear off the globe. She is currently trying to find others that she can travel with and is trying to find her father.
Family:
Lillith Yuki- Mother- Deceased
Salam Yuki- Father-Alive, Kuro is searching for him.

Job/Career:
She is an earth bender, wealthy by inheritance, and is traveling the world.

Pet/Mount:
Her dogs Jasmine and Kilani:

Weapons:
Her swords:
numbers 1, 3, 7 and 9 are the swords she owns.

Other:
She is blind.