Avatar: The Spirits Rebirth discussion

Character Creation > Light and Dark Avatar

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (last edited Nov 19, 2013 12:53PM) (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 217 comments Mod
Do not stray from my format do not make copyright formats and do not go out of order.

Dark or Light Avatar

Name:
Name meaning
Nickname

Born Nation: (The nation of birth)
Relationship Status

Alliance: Republic of the Nations or Republic of the Shadow Dragon

Chinese Zodiac:

Mastered Elements/bending Styles:

Appearance: (Post one pic the rest go in a spoiler)

Faceclaim:
Hair
Eyes
Height
Weight
Body
Distinguishing Marking:(If any)

Personality: (Must be listen in characteristics and traits and a paragraph
must be written for each trait.)

Fatal Flaw:

Strengths

Weaknesses

Backstory:(No less than five Paragraphs.)
(Must Highlight each fraction of their life. From Parents to Birth to
childhood to present day.)

Family:

Pet/Mount: (If any)

Weapon:(if any)

Other:

message 2: by Jacob (last edited Nov 21, 2013 08:49AM) (new)

Light Avatar

Name:Terran Damek
Name meaning
Terran is an English name meaning Earthman
Damek is a Czechoslovakian name meaning Of the Red Earth.
Nickname Terran

Born Nation:Makapu Village , Earth Kingdom:
Makapu Village is a small farming town located in the northwestern Earth Kingdom on the slopes of Mt. Makapu, an active volcano. Volcanic eruptions have caused the soil around the volcano to become rich in minerals, making it perfect for agriculture. It was notable for being the residence of the fortuneteller Aunt Wu. The village is also home to the rare panda lily flower, which grows in and around the crater of the volcano, and which is commonly used as a symbol of everlasting love and unity.
Sexuality bisexual
Relationship StatusSingle and Open

Alliance: Republic of the Nations

Chinese Zodiac: THE SERPENT
(view spoiler)

Mastered Elements/bending Styles:Earth, Metal, Sand, Fire, Lava, Light, Air, Shadow, and Plant

Appearance:
(view spoiler)

Faceclaim:Kevin Baker
Hair Honey brown
Eyes Green
Height 6'2"
Weight 160 lb.
Body Slim and very well built with a strong athletic figure.
Distinguishing Marking:A few scars on his arms having several sword fights and being clipped by a gun.

message 3: by Jacob (last edited Nov 19, 2013 04:29PM) (new)

Personality: Soft Spoken
Terran is not one to resort directly into violence and will not try to create conflict. He remains soft spoken most of the time and isn't one to get in the middle of things. IF someone insults him he won't stand to attention right away, but he won't take anyone's crap either.

Charming
Terran is known by most to be somebody to get to know. He is a real friend to anyone who will let him be. His charm goes beyond that of flirting and he can never tell when he is being charming. Being the Avatar is one thing to get the ladies, but hsi charm falls onto guys as well secretly, of course. Given he is a figure for the Republic he can't give the wrong impression adn be shunned.

Mysterious
He may be a charmer, but his soft spoken persona gives him an edge of mystery as if he is hiding everything behind his gorgeous green eyes. Terran has been known to seem rather Allusive to large crowds that may have their attention drawn to him. This shyness only adds to the mystery. "What is it that the Avatar hides?" Is the common question on the radio's. Terran has nothing really to hide form anyone, but the air he holds makes everything about him seem alluring as he is shrouded in mystery. It’s hard to tell what is going on behind his eyes, but he is also very honest with close friends and family.

Confident
He holds confidence that is hidden by his mysterious aura. However, it will be easily seen in his charm. He isn't one to lose and he never seems to lose. Terran is known well for hsi confidence in himself, but also he can put it into others as well, unless you wrong him.

Opportunist
Terran can be an excellent manipulator because of his great instincts and ability to notice what other people want and need without trying, however His independence won't allow him to strike unless the moment is right and unless the reward is worth the risk. Terran prefer a brains over brawn approach to life and doesn't mind taking advantage of opportunities as they come along. this only adds to the mystery as all begin to wonder what are his real motives. He is a nice guy, but he is too hard to figure out for people to even figure this much out. Each moment with him seems as if he is waiting for a chance to strike and get what he wants.

Independent and Intelligent
Known for his smarts and his looks he remains a person who is dependent on himself. Trusting next to know one he follows his gut and it gets him pretty far. If faced with a challenge he will only use the energy he needs to overcome it and never over do things.He doesn't like to take unnecessary risks because he hates to lose at any game or challenge. Leading to a slightly noticed hint of being a sore loser, but playing smart he isn't one to lose often. However, he holds enough confidence to just keep trying adn that can be mistaken as being stubborn. Losing is simply motivation to win next time learnign and growing form his mistakes is what makes him so independent.

Vengeful
Terran isn't one to be easily angered, but once he does become angry he won't retaliate immediately. He prefers to plot his revenge and wait until he holds the advantage before making a move. Instead of hostility those who have wronged him will receive an icy coldness rather than the usual graceful warmth. He is not one that forgives easily. Despite his self confidence Terran despises being rejected by others.

Stays in the Safe zone
He isn't one to gamble away and risk it all. Staying smart about each of his decisions.
He stays ahead for as long as he holds back and it is a popular routine with him. Terran never jumps ahead two spaces unless he knows he has the upper hand on things. Staying in his comfort zone is staying in his safe zone. He will never venture too far from where he is comfortable. this is true mentally as much as it is physically. He stays connected to his mother element, Earth and refuses to leave it.

Fatal Flaw: He never fully indulges in the day to day activity of life. Always planning ahead for the future has it's drawbacks for him and he doesn't realize it as he continues to jsut plan ahead instead of planning for the moment he is in right now.

Strengths
Cunning-Terran is a cunning being and his clever mind is his strongest asset.
Planning Ahead-He may have his greatest fault here, but it is one of his greatest strengths as well. As he can never be surprised having looked ahead into his own mind as well as that of others.

Weaknesses
Vengeful-His revenge seeking habit when angered isn't a strong asset to have when tryingto make friends. If so many do him wrong and he merely gets paybacks rather than tries to work it out he can lose some of his greatest allies.
Manipulative-Using each moment that passes to get what he wants to get him clsoer to hsi goals is what people will realize to be a bully move on his part.

message 4: by Jacob (last edited Nov 19, 2013 05:32PM) (new)

Backstory: 
Borak was a young man who worked for the mayor of
Makapu Village. He was a mere servant and farmer for the mayor and his daughter, Kishi. Borak had a growing heart for the mayors daughter and found her to be the most beautiful creature ever to be created.
Borak always fancied her and Kishi returned the feelings as they grew closer together. Kishi's father disapproved of her love for a servant boy, but he loved hsi daughter and would not conflict with what the spirits chose to be so.
Borak and Kishi married at the base of the volcano that rested just outside the boarders of their quaint village. The couple were madly in love and upon managing their own home a small farm just outside of the village Kishi discovered she was pregnant. Borak could not have been more thrilled for his beloved...unfortunately the Earth seemed to show too much thrill in the birth of their son. The volcano erupted the same night she began to going to labor.
Borat ebingone of the few Earth benders in the village ahd to help protect everyone. Unfortunately, he did not return. Kishi wept for seven days even after the birth of her child, then the village recieved word of the Avatar dying and the new one had to ahve been born nearly a week ago when the avatar died.

Kishi knew her baby boy was special and she wasn't aboutt o let anytihng happen to him. As the years went by he began to exhibit the triats of an earthbender far too early compared to normal benders. Tehn he began air bending and fire bending. Upon the arrival of the Order of the White Lotus he was proven almsot instantly to be the new Avatar. However, it wasn't until he was in his teenage years that he was taken from his mothers home and taken around the world to harness and master his elements. Given there were enver immediate threats tot he world he was able to start at an odler age rather than what Avatar Aang and Avatar Korra had to go through. He was not expected so much to protect the world of the oncoming threats as none existed.

During hsi travels he recieved word that his mother was pregnant again with a girl and nine months later he was blessed with a little sister who was only four years younger than himself. He desired so much to be there for her and yet he couldn't be given a duty as the avatar. He knew his mother would not remarry and the father of hsi little sister quickly left after she had the baby. Having only seen his sister once when he was 19 year of age he wouldn't be able to recognize her even if she were to be with him.

His real action never really got started until he was seen not to jsut harness simple avatar abilities as the four elements, but he was harnessing elements tht the spirits only recently allowed to become active elements. Traingin up until he was twenty five and shadowbending the ORder of the white Lotus decided it was time that he be moved to Republic city where he can search for a better master over the element of water.
He is now in Republic City in hopes to become a Fully realized Avatar.

Family:
Borak-Father-deceased
Kishi-Mother-alive still living in his home village
-his little sister (I'm hoping someone might want to make her.)

Pet/Mount: Mount is an mongoose dragon named Spartacus

Pet is a Messenger Hawk named Sandstorm

Weapon:dual dao swords, not that he will ever need them.

Other:

message 5: by E (last edited Jan 05, 2014 09:40AM) (new)

E WIP
Dark Avatar

Name:
Liam Douglas
Name meaning:
Strong-willed Warrior
Nickname:
None
Born Nation:
Air
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Relationship Status:
Single
Alliance:
Republic of the Shadow Dragon
Chinese Zodiac:
The Serpent
Mastered Elements/bending Styles:

Appearance:
(view spoiler)
Faceclaim:
Jack O'Connell
Hair: Brown and cut short
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'11
Weight: 87kgs
Body:Muscular
Distinguishing Marking:None

[image error]

Personality: (Must be listen in characteristics and traits and a paragraph
must be written for each trait.)

Fatal Flaw:

Strengths

Weaknesses

[image error]

Backstory:(No less than five Paragraphs.)
(Must Highlight each fraction of their life. From Parents to Birth to
childhood to present day.)

Family:

Pet/Mount: (If any)

Weapon:(if any)

Other:

message 6: by Jacob (new)

nice he's cute keep up the good work evan

message 7: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 61 comments Ahh Jacob! Why?!?! Why must you make the Light avatar so hot?!?!?!

message 8: by Jacob (new)

cause I thoguht the same thing...damn he is too hott, but hot is perfect they say an avatar can never have a family of their own, but unfortunately from Avatar Roku to Avatar Korra families have been made...he will have beautiful babies if eh doesn't die first.

message 9: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 61 comments I just wanna hug him!!! He's so... you know, perfect!!!! He's so adorable but hot at the same time. It's not fair!!!!!!!!! Chapal has eyes for Kuro though, or at least that's what it seems from your posts *wink wink*.

message 10: by Jacob (new)

lol well love triangles can always be formed

message 11: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 61 comments She's a little young for him though, she's only 16 so she is closer to Chapal in age I believe.

message 12: by Jacob (new)

lol this is true, but who is tosay that the world of Avatar is anytihng like our world? i mean Avatar Aang got with Korra and he was a boy compared ot the young lady. lol

message 13: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 61 comments Hmm, true true, but a nine year difference is pretty big although she does act much older and more matured.

message 14: by Jacob (new)

right and hell even today that isn't a big difference my father si ten years older than my mother and my mothers father is sixteen years older than my grandmother.

message 15: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 61 comments So true, so true. Heehee, I see a future love triangle! Maybe Chapal and Terran can join Kuro in her journey around the world! =^-^=

message 16: by Jacob (new)

sounds grand we need a few more people thoguht before I start making more folders.

message 17: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 61 comments Okay! ^^

message 18: by Jacob (new)

I found a load of other pics Evan if you wouldlike to ever add more, not that you ahve to jsut a helping hand can't way to see the final product.
https://www.google.com/search?q=jack+...

message 19: by E (new)

E Thanks Jacob. But I already have a gif to seperate each section open in another window I have them the same size so it matches and ussually only use one image fore appearance. But thanks for the help if I ever change my mind I will use it. Also I made an application in Camp Half Blood: The Trials of Imortality for a Poseidon Demigod. Can you please check it out? Please.