Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

Eleanor & Park
This topic is about Eleanor & Park
❤ ARCHIVES > #17 Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Erika | 9482 comments This is to discuss Eleanor & Park. I hope you all love it.

Iman (iman-t) I read this book a couple of months ago, but all I remember is I wanted more. I wanted the book to go on forever. (view spoiler) I just wanted it to go on and on. Rainbow Rowell's writing is so simple but at the same time so captivating.
First love is always the sweetest.

Megan | 408 comments I read this a while back and it was amazing! I didn't want it to end.

Erika | 9482 comments I agree with Iman and Megan. I loved this book. I feel like I was left wanting more.

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
I absolutely LOVED this book. I thought it was well written and even though the ending leaves you wanting more, it also keeps you contemplating about the book longer.

Emily | 417 comments I am in the middle of this one now and I absolutely love it. I feel so bad for Eleanor

Erika | 9482 comments I feel bad for Eleanor too but it just makes me love Park so much more

Iman (iman-t) Agreed Erika !! It shows how innocent and pure love can be when it comes from the right heart.

Cinthia (cinthiah) I loved this book! Park was just awesome.