Don't Want to Miss a Thing Don't Want to Miss a Thing discussion

Good story

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Arlene Mcintosh I enjoyed the story between Molly and Dex and the other characters but can I say I loved the book No I cannot. I wanted it to have more humour and more substance and I didn't feel it was realistic for a wife that was cheated on to be so forgiving so fast not that books are realistic but a cheating husband is a very hard thing to forget especially if there is another child involved.

Anyways I did love the fact that Dex took over the raising off his sisters child. It was an okay book for me not one of my favourites.

Gabriella completely agree! I was so much more upset on the fact that he cheated then the wife was. I mean, it's not even a year or two, but their whole life span of their child. I was so angered, and I would sure as hell never forgive him so quick. It annoyed me because he wasted their lives almost, just because he was a coward and couldn't be truthful. The rest of the book was enjoyable and sweet, and I agree with you, it was an alright read for me too, but nothing special.

Hasna Gabriella said "completely agree! I was so much more upset on the fact that he cheated then the wife was. I mean, it's not even a year or two, but their whole life span of their child. I was so angered, and I would sure as hell never forgive him so quick".. maybe Jill Mansell want to take this heavy story lightly, but actually I agree with you too. Part of this book irritate me a litle, but still I love Dexter and Delphi so much, so I can forgive that