Teens Interceding for Orphans (TIO) discussion

Pray for Orphans

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leah (new)

Leah Good | 96 comments Mod
Do you know of an adopting family or a waiting child who needs prayer? Post about them here. Links to blogs or child profiles would be great to include along with the prayer requests.

message 2: by Leah (last edited Nov 19, 2013 10:52AM) (new)

Pray for Min Kyo. Min Kyo is around a year and a half old and is in foster care in LA, California. She's waiting for a forever family. She's legally blind, suffers from seizures, and has possible hearing loss. Pray that God would give a family love for her and a courage to accept her into their family. Learn more about Min Kyo.

message 3: by TW (new)

TW (twwwwwwwwwright) | 25 comments PRAYING!!

One of my family's friends is adopting for their second time. They are planning to adopt a little Chinese girl next year. Please pray that all goes well and that they soon will have the little girl!

message 4: by Leah (last edited Nov 19, 2013 04:38PM) (new)

Tw wrote: "One of my family's friends is adopting for their second time. They are planning to adopt a little Chinese girl next year. Please pray that all goes well and that they soon will have the little girl!"

Do they have an adoption blog or FB page or anything?

message 5: by TW (new)

TW (twwwwwwwwwright) | 25 comments Leah wrote: "Tw wrote: "One of my family's friends is adopting for their second time. They are planning to adopt a little Chinese girl next year. Please pray that all goes well and that they soon will have the ..."

I'm not sure, I'll ask my mom. :) Then I'll ask if they are ok sharing it.