Legend (Legend, #1) Legend discussion

Oh Day.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Saf Hey! I've written a review on this book (it's one of my favourites) and would love it if you could check it out and maybe comment with your thoughts and opinions on what you thought about the book too!?

Thanks!

Here's the link!

Bipasha pretty good. you have flair, no doubt! and the feeling about day, that's mutual, for sure! ;)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Annie wrote: "Hey! I've written a review on this book (it's one of my favourites) and would love it if you could check it out and maybe comment with your thoughts and opinions on what you thought about the book ..."

Wow you sure do want everyone to see every book review you do. This, Maze Runner, The Fault in Our Stars, boy.

Saf Em wrote: "Annie wrote: "Hey! I've written a review on this book (it's one of my favourites) and would love it if you could check it out and maybe comment with your thoughts and opinions on what you thought a..."

I'm raising awareness about my blog darling.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay darling.

But... what do we need to be aware about?

Yuli Not bad! I have to say it was really good.

message 7: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Thomson Bipasha wrote: "pretty good. you have flair, no doubt! and the feeling about day, that's mutual, for sure! ;)"

Eh, don't listen to the rest of them, I think it's great that you're raising awareness for your blog. It's amazing to be able to be confident enough to spread your passion with the word. Plus, is that what Goodreads is about?

Anyway, onto the review itself, really really good.

I looked at the rest of your blog - or rather I'm in the process of doing that - and read the Suicide Games review. Any chance I could talk to you about that? :)