One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Aaron and Ruchi....cntd.!!

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A (new)

A H Here we are!

message 2: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Sry can u send me a link through PM? They never send me notifs...

message 3: by A (new)

A H Link for what...?

message 4: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Thx

message 5: by A (new)

A H ((Here's my last post. You'll continue?))

"Of course I am", she said casually, and messaging a reply on her phone, looked up at him scanning the room. She wasn't going to let him know, but she had long since realized that he was here for something, looking for something. She was good at noticing and judging people, part of her profession and she had realized a lot about the guy before her.

message 6: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) ((Whats her name already?))

message 7: by A (new)

A H ((Her name's Rowena:D:D And your charrie's name is Arthur....I had also forgotten:P:P))

message 8: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Arthur picked at his food, already feeling bloated after his third plate of cheese-baked seafood. "I swear they earn their money by baking cheese over almost everything." He forced the last of his food into his mouth. Although it was absolutely delicious, he simply couldn't take anymore in.

message 9: by A (new)

A H Rowena had finished her meal and she waited politely for him to finish. She would find out what he was up to, she had already realized he was after something.

message 10: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Arthur looked up at her. "Done so quickly? You're not in a diet, are you?" His eyes flicked once to his target when she wasn't looking. Ensuring that the person of interest was still in sight, his eyes focused back on her. "It's a buffet on a cruise. Cut yourself some slack."

message 11: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) ((?))

message 12: by A (new)

A H "No, I'm full. I habitual to eating less", she said with a smile, noticing that his eyes had flashed to somewhere again. What was he looking for? she wondered. She looked at the place where his eyes had flashed, from the corner of her eyes, but gave up in case he doubted something.

message 13: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Arthur realised the moment she flicked her eyes to where he was looking at, that he was caught. He knew that she knew he was here on a different career, but simply wasn't voicing it out. He made a mental note to proceed more cautiously.

message 14: by A (new)

A H ((skip?))

message 15: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) ((Precisely))

message 16: by A (new)

A H ((to when they land on the island?? Should we stick to the original story or have something else in mind?))

message 17: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) ((Thats up to u, mi amigo =P))

message 18: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) +(...)+

message 19: by A (new)

A H ((okay, then we'll do that:D))

message 20: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) ((Which? o.0))

message 21: by A (new)

A H ((the island thingy:P))

message 22: by A (new)

A H Rowena opened her eyes to find herself enveloped in darkness. She rubbed her eyes and sat up. She looked around at her surroundings. Her eyes fell on Arthur, lying beside her.

message 23: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Arthur was trying oh so hard not to cry. He barely remembered the past few ours. There were shouts, gunfire and sounda of furniture breaking. The next thing he knew, an explosion of pain erupted from the back of his skull, and he passed out. Now, he simply sat there and stared up into the night sky.

message 24: by A (new)

A H "Um...", she cleared her throat. She was trying to remember what had happened, but her mind was blocking out certain things. "Whee are we?" she asked feebly.

message 25: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Arthur jumped when he heard her voice, but recovered quickly. "Somewhere over the rainbow," he said mildly, although he wasn't really in the mood to joke.

message 26: by A (new)

A H "Okay....you should know better than to joke around in such a situation", she said grimly and quickly got up. "Come on, time to find out".

message 27: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Arthur tilted his head to look up at her from his position. "Since when were you an adventurous one?" he asked, but got up anyway. The back of his head was covered in dirt and sand.

message 28: by A (new)

A H "Since I find myself stranded on a island with a stranger", she said and began walking.

message 29: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) ((brb))

message 30: by A (new)

A H ...

message 31: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) He ruffled his hair to clear out the dirt, before walking up behind her.

message 32: by A (new)

A H 'So", she began, stating the most obvious but also the most foolish question, "do you have any idea how we ended up here?"

message 33: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) He shrugged nonchalantly. "Our ship probably got robbed by a bunch of pirates. No big deal."

message 34: by A (new)

A H "No big deal!" she half-shouted at him. "You're absurd!'" she exclaimed and continued walking.

message 35: by A (new)

A H "No big deal!" she half-shouted at him. "You're absurd!'" she exclaimed and continued walking.

message 36: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) "More like retarded," he muttered under his breath, kicking away sharp shells and sticks in the sand for no apparent reason.

message 37: by A (new)

A H She sighed, "Okay...then, are you going to at least try and help me out? We must walk around the island and see if there are any more people stranded here. As it is, the ship is gone, I can't see it anywhere. Come on, then", she said.

message 38: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) "Don't bother. I already did. Either the rest of them were captured, stranded on another islet or killed," he explained.

message 39: by A (new)

A H "So.....what are we going to do?" she asked frantically, irritated to see him so casual about the whole mishap.

message 40: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) ((brb))

message 41: by A (new)

A H ....

message 42: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) He shrugged. "Nothing much but to stay alive. Nothing here worthy to do, truth be told." He had his own persistent doubt, fear and worry ringing throughout him, but he forced himself to play it cool. No good sharing his panic with someone else.

message 43: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) ((Umm....))

message 44: by A (new)

A H ((am not doing any rp anymore....am just nt in the right mind...))

message 45: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) ((U mean, u completely stop rping? o.O))

message 46: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) ((...?))

message 47: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) hi